Using lotion on your dick...

bbjocks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So I heard that putting lotion on your cock is bad for your penis.
Yet sometimes you see the smoothest cocks possible and it makes me wonder if its just DNA or do guys use lotion?

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use lotion when I jerk off or get jerked off. No side affects here...Knock on wood.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dermotologist tled me to use a good skin cream (I use Aveeno for
Babies) on my cock and balls. He said that it is good to keep the skin from geting dry, especially during the winter months, of which I have a problem. So if you can use it for that purpose, why not use it to help lube for masturbation. For that purpose I used regular Aveeno skin cream, it is not a thick as the stuff for babies.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you know us horny guys... just about tried everything over the years from axle greese / canola oil / to vaseline and baby lotions. .. any port in a storm logic haha

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not something I've heard.
Yet sometimes you see the smoothest cocks possible and it makes me wonder if its just DNA or do guys use lotion?
Do you mean all of the penis or just the head? The head can be quite glossy on some guys when hard, especially intact penises.

bbjocks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lotion is awesome. i use it in the winter because occasionaly i'll get dry skin on my weiner

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
genetics has nothing to do with whether your dick is smooth or not. its a matter or nature vs nurture.

id like to think about it as like this: if you have a clone, you both start with the same "texture". but if you jerk off harder and more often than he does, or if he is circumcised and you are not, there will be a difference. Just like muscles. if your clone works out more than you do, he would have bigger muscles than you do even though you got the same genetic makeup. its nature vs nurture.

ray

Reactions: xxsweet_spunkxx

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like Body Butter myself right out of the shower, and about once a month when I am hangin around the house I will soak my whole body with baby oil for the day, just a pair of cotton shorts to keep my ass from sliding in a chair lol

Reactions: deleted875903

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mention penis and lotion and you get bombarded by masturbation posts. I take your question to mean the use of lotion for the purpose of moisturizing the skin of your shaft. I do PE and always apply lotion afterwards, and I also use moisturizing lotion periodically for the express purpose of keeping my shaft, balls and glans moist and not dry. Don't need much, because even if we like to think we are hung like a horse, truth be told there isn't all that much skin down there. I simply apply a little hand lotion to the area and work it into the skin. I know some guys use very exotic stuff on their pride and joy, but I just use whatever lotion I have around at the time - usually some kind of extreme hand care stuff.

D

deleted875903

Coco Butter. You can use it for your entire body. It also helps in diminishing stretch lines for guys who may have them. Best time is after a shower. Palmers is a good brand. The other plus is that your skin smells like chocolate.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My latest is virgin coconut oil from grocery store. After opening, it needs to be refrigerated. A few seconds in the microwave, ( melts at about 70º) does the trick. So smooth, lasts, no constant reapplying, fragrant, even a light coconut taste,, mmm.... Probably not recommended to use with toys, but tasting pre cum and sampling cum, awesome. No bad taste.

Clean up is a breeze. Leaves hands and skin nice and soft.

Reactions: Peter20

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Coco Butter. You can use it for your entire body. It also helps in diminishing stretch lines for guys who may have them. Best time is after a shower. Palmers is a good brand. The other plus is that your skin smells like chocolate.

My wife would eat me alive if I had that smell on my whole body!!!

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My latest is virgin coconut oil from grocery store. After opening, it needs to be refrigerated. A few seconds in the microwave, ( melts at about 70º) does the trick. So smooth, lasts, no constant reapplying, fragrant, even a light coconut taste,, mmm.... Probably not recommended to use with toys, but tasting pre cum and sampling cum, awesome. No bad taste.

Clean up is a breeze. Leaves hands and skin nice and soft.
Yeah, it's my favorite lube too!