Using lubricant

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys, I noticed that you cut guys use lubricant for masturbation. We people with foreskins don't need that. My question is: You guys can buy it at the supermarket, no? Isn't it weird to buy, because if everybody does that, they know that you use it for masturbation when you gonna buy that, no? Don't they look at you at the check-out in the store?

Greetz

ostrich egg

Media
we dont HAVE to use lubes, KY is usually bought for sex though it CAN be used for masturbation, i enjoy the looks i get when i walk thru with a tube-o-lube and a box of magnum XL :p and there are MANY substitutes, like handloation, cooking oils, ect... also uncut guys can use lube too ya know?

ostrich egg

Media
we dont HAVE to use lubes, KY is usually bought for sex though it CAN be used for masturbation, i enjoy the looks i get when i walk thru with a tube-o-lube and a box of magnum XL :p and there are MANY substitutes, like hand loation, cooking oils, ect... also uncut guys can use lube too ya know?

dezz

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys, I noticed that you cut guys use lubricant for masturbation.

Wrong.

We people with foreskins don't need that.

Good for you. I don't need that neither, and I'm cut.

Did you know that "people with foreskins" can use lube too?

You guys can buy it at the supermarket, no? Isn't it weird to buy, because if everybody does that, they know that you use it for masturbation when you gonna buy that, no? Don't they look at you at the check-out in the store?

So.. the fact is that you are going to buy lubricant and you're afraid about people looking at you, right?

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah we do well without the lube. And I buy mine at an adult store. plus there are self checkout lines where I live, so no ones even sees what you're buying unless they are just sitting there checking out all your stuff, which is kind of weird. And I don't use it just for jerking off. I need it for women sometimes too. It makes it easier when they are having a hard time with the size. Or sometimes I need it for when a woman is jacking me off, because they aren't all very good at it. Some seem to think it's just grab hard and go for shit. That can chafe without lube

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, I noticed that you cut guys use lubricant for masturbation. We people with foreskins don't need that. ...
No, what you quoted was correct, though somewhat misleading.

If some cut guys use lube for masturbation then the first sentence is correct. Since no guy -- cut nor intact -- needs lube, the second sentence is also correct.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I would think that lube is for sex first and foremost. I've never used it for masturbation, but a couple of times for sex, and I reckon most folks would assume it's for that. Like if someone's buying toilet paper, I take it for granted they're going to wipe their ass with it instead of jerking off into it. But maybe I'm weird.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I often just use spit as a lube -- for sex as well as j/o.

But even if you do buy lube at the store, I dont know what kind of lube would be assumed to be for jacking off, as opposed to sex. Which is basically what the always-sensible Slant wrote.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am cut and I rarely use lube to masturbate. I would use the precum and saliva before that. Or I can use water. I can also do it dry but it's a little more difficult. My penis skin used to be very tight when erect but now it slides a little more.

Are there any cut guys that can slide their penis skin along their penis? I thought I saw videos of that, but maybe I was confused and they were uncut.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Actually some guys with foreskins also use lubricants for masturbation. I do sometimes.

My supplier is a medical friend who has access to surgical gel, which I find great to use.