USING STATISTICS TO DESCRIBE PENIS SIZE

Jimmy The Wang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I read this thread yesterday, I thought that ECamino was completely out of touch with the real world, and his statistics were Bullshit. In fact I was pissed that he would so stubbornly stick to such utter crap in the face of obvious photos showing many cocks that are clearly way bigger than what we know of as 8.5-inchers. However, after researching the issue further, I've come to realize he is right.

I do not believe that 8.6 inches is one-in-a-million. However ElCamino said later on that it could be between 8.6 and 10. This I agree with. I think one-in-a-million may be something around the 9.5-inch mark. Anyone who I've seen measuring themselves at 10-inches, were adding on the best part of an inch by pulling their dick way down towards the ground (should be parallel), and/or other "creative" methods to add a bit more length.

I believe many of the size-claims on this forum are exaggerated. For example, I see a guy claiming 2-inches extra to what his photo shows he really is. Surely he is measuring underneath, or doing something else "creative" to get that number!

I think we will virtually ALWAYS get a larger number measuring ourselves than when a nurse measures us. We can't help it! :)-D And this is why we NEVER see any self-professed 10-inchers that can correctly validate their claims. And that's usually not lack of modesty, many of these claimants post many photos of their erections, but for some reason, NEVER a correct measure to validate their 10/+inches! In reality, 10-inchers barely exist. Even most of the "honest" claims are surely half-an-inch better than what a nurse would get. I know I get half-an-inch more than what a nurse would :)-D

I have a lot of respect for EricBear and his many experiences with huge cocks :)-D He seems a cool and intelligent guy. However I do believe he has been over-estimating the length of these huge cocks, although I do NOT believe he has been overestimating the overall relative size. I'll explain....

What most of us on this thread have not realized when assessing huge penis sizes, is that there is a very large difference in the VOLUME of a penis with only a small deviation in length. So a penis that is 9 inches long, in volume terms is say 15% bigger than an 8.5-incher. (15% could be way off just putting a point across).

Then when someone like EricBear (or any of us) sees a 9-inch dick and compares it with an 8.5-inch dick, we really are seeing a dick that is quite a bit bigger, and we know it. But what we don't see is that the extra hugeness is mostly in the volume and not in the length. Even a quarter-inch extra length makes for a noticeably larger penis in terms of volume.

What led me to realize this was studying the biggest penises we know about, and finding out their length. I do believe that we virtually never see 10-inchers. Mandingo-sized penises are about 9.25 - 9.5 inches. If you have 8.5 inches and compare it to his, you are indeed seeing a very big difference in size, even though in reality there is less than an inch between lengths. You are mistakenly believing he is 2-3-inches longer in length to account for such a bigger (volume) dick.

Based on the biggest cocks on this forum, I do not believe that anyone here has 10/+ inches. I think 10-inches is the equivalent of an 8-foot man, only a handful in the world. All these monster cocks we see and believe are 10/+inches, are really between 8.5 and 9.5 inches. We think a 9-inch cock is 11-inches because of the insane volume that comes with small increases in length.

One more thing, I do believe that at the extreme spectrum that there is a massive difference in the frequency of say an 8.5 and a 9-inch cock. Perhaps on the level of 1-in-50,000 to 1-in-500,000.

Volume folks, it's all about the volume... In this holodeck we call Earth, it's not always easy to see every dimension as they really are :)-D

Jimmy The Wang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's one more point I'd like to make. I don't quite agree that there would be a disproportionate number of anomalously huge-membered guys that is based on the theory that the "big-dick gene" may run in families.

If we take the previous real-life example where the one school had a brother and sister who were both over 7-feet tall, this anomaly is off-set by the real existence of the opposite anomaly, namely families that are abnormally short.

For example, the one school that has a brother and sister who are both under 4-foot tall. Small pockets exist just as big pockets exist.

Jimmy The Wang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's one more point I'd like to make. I don't quite agree that there would be a disproportionate number of anomalously huge-membered guys that is based on the theory that the "big-dick gene" may run in families.

If we take the previous real-life example where the one school had a brother and sister who were both over 7-feet tall, this anomaly is off-set by the real existence of the opposite anomaly, namely families that are abnormally short.

For example, the one school that has a brother and sister who are both under 4-foot tall. Small pockets exist just as big pockets exist.

EDIT: I think my last post was incorrect, head not screwed on straight. Anyhow regardless of that wrong analogy, I don't believe there are a disproportionate number of blokes with huge johnsons than the bell-curve or whatever would suggest. But that'st just me :D

When I read this thread yesterday, I thought that ECamino was completely out of touch with the real world, and his statistics were Bullshit. In fact I was pissed that he would so stubbornly stick to such utter crap in the face of obvious photos showing many cocks that are clearly way bigger than what we know of as 8.5-inchers. However, after researching the issue further, I've come to realize he is right.

I do not believe that 8.6 inches is one-in-a-million. However ElCamino said later on that it could be between 8.6 and 10. This I agree with. I think one-in-a-million may be something around the 9.5-inch mark. Anyone who I've seen measuring themselves at 10-inches, were adding on the best part of an inch by pulling their dick way down towards the ground (should be parallel), and/or other "creative" methods to add a bit more length.

I believe many of the size-claims on this forum are exaggerated. For example, I see a guy claiming 2-inches extra to what his photo shows he really is. Surely he is measuring underneath, or doing something else "creative" to get that number!

I think we will virtually ALWAYS get a larger number measuring ourselves than when a nurse measures us. We can't help it! :)-D And this is why we NEVER see any self-professed 10-inchers that can correctly validate their claims. And that's usually not lack of modesty, many of these claimants post many photos of their erections, but for some reason, NEVER a correct measure to validate their 10/+inches! In reality, 10-inchers barely exist. Even most of the "honest" claims are surely half-an-inch better than what a nurse would get. I know I get half-an-inch more than what a nurse would :)-D

I have a lot of respect for EricBear and his many experiences with huge cocks :)-D He seems a cool and intelligent guy. However I do believe he has been over-estimating the length of these huge cocks, although I do NOT believe he has been overestimating the overall relative size. I'll explain....

What most of us on this thread have not realized when assessing huge penis sizes, is that there is a very large difference in the VOLUME of a penis with only a small deviation in length. So a penis that is 9 inches long, in volume terms is say 15% bigger than an 8.5-incher. (15% could be way off just putting a point across).

Then when someone like EricBear (or any of us) sees a 9-inch dick and compares it with an 8.5-inch dick, we really are seeing a dick that is quite a bit bigger, and we know it. But what we don't see is that the extra hugeness is mostly in the volume and not in the length. Even a quarter-inch extra length makes for a noticeably larger penis in terms of volume.

What led me to realize this was studying the biggest penises we know about, and finding out their length. I do believe that we virtually never see 10-inchers. Mandingo-sized penises are about 9.25 - 9.5 inches. If you have 8.5 inches and compare it to his, you are indeed seeing a very big difference in size, even though in reality there is less than an inch between lengths. You are mistakenly believing he is 2-3-inches longer in length to account for such a bigger (volume) dick.

Based on the biggest cocks on this forum, I do not believe that anyone here has 10/+ inches. I think 10-inches is the equivalent of an 8-foot man, only a handful in the world. All these monster cocks we see and believe are 10/+inches, are really between 8.5 and 9.5 inches. We think a 9-inch cock is 11-inches because of the insane volume that comes with small increases in length.

One more thing, I do believe that at the extreme spectrum that there is a massive difference in the frequency of say an 8.5 and a 9-inch cock. Perhaps on the level of 1-in-50,000 to 1-in-500,000.

Volume folks, it's all about the volume... In this holodeck we call Earth, it's not always easy to see every dimension as they really are :)-D
When you read this thread yesterday, you should have also noticed that it's 12 years old.