Using the dick to get girls

LPMick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everybody!

I'm fairly new to the college dating scene...Wondering if anybody has any experience / tricks involving using their above average penis size to meet girls...Is there a way that it can be brought into conversation in an indirect or subtle way? My slender frame wouldn't really lead girls to believe that my cock is probably bigger than a lot of the other guys around...And it sometimes drives me crazy!

Looking for some pointers!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't that what a penis is really for? Girls, guys, whatever... the penis is the organ designed to point at the object of your affection and turn them on (hopefully) so they come a runnin'. Be sure that all your friends know that you go a whomper... don't be so quick to cover up after the shower. they'll get the word out slowly but surely. If you can 'accidentally' let a few girls see your meat, then it will get around way quicker. Maybe wear some loose fitting shorts so you can let it swing... maybe on your way to the laundry room (you're out of clean shorts).

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha, my advice is don't! Girls talk, it will get around. If you start bragging about it they will say obviously you have a big dick, but that's the only head you think with! And then I would make fun of you. I have had guys try to "wow" me before with info I never asked for. It was not impressive, and we imitated that guy all night. "Hey baby, I have no charm or social grace, but I have a big dick! hur hur" Honestly, bang one and if you are as good as you think you are, they will find out ;D

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta side with her, boys. Don't think for a minute that's all we're interested in. And bigger sure doesn't mean better.

Even a little one will satisfy in a pinch, pun intended. Charm me with your wit and humor, and I'll be yours for the night.

(To my hubby: Not really, Darling. I'm speaking rhetorically.)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, if you talk about the size of your penis or try to indicate in any way that you're well endowed, except as a joke that is clearly intended purely an attempt to get others to laugh (and you don't act like your joke is meant to be taken seriously), then you will look like a big dick yourself, instead of a stud who has a big dick. Women aren't impressed by men who talk about their cocks or who boast about their sexual performance.

If you really want to be known as a guy who has a big dick and knows how to use it, sleep with a woman who is very indiscrete and be sure to treat her very well during and after. That might work. She's easy to identify. She's the one telling everyone lots of intimate details about the other men she's slept with. Just be careful, if she's not pleased with your performance or if you do anything embarrassing or if she thinks that you acted like a jerk afterward, you may get an entirely different reputation than the one that you were hoping for!

Then again, do you want to get a reputation as a guy who has indiscriminate one night stands? I always avoided men who had reputations like that. I had no desire to be another number.

Last edited:

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do the dorms and the gyms have coed showers, jacuzzis, or sweat rooms (or whatever they're called?)

ETA: Saunas, I meant.

Last edited:

LPMick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha...Thanks for your responses ladies and gentlemen. I don't think I have the nerve to go straight out and say I have a bigger dick anyway, but maybe I should just completely remove it from the pick-up repertoire from the sounds of it!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The few times men have tried to impress me with dick talk made me feel violated, and nervous. By objectifying themselves, I felt they objectified me too. I was not impressed. I yelled some pretty nasty things at them. They called me a bitch.

Once, as I was walking along the shoulder of a highway with a friend, a truck slowed and the passenger showed us his big shoes by holding them out of the window. He said something like, "You girls know what shoes this big means?" My friend was too shy to answer him, and she simply turned her face away. I said, "Yeah. It means you need to put them back on your big, stinky feet!"

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you should talk about it. Personally, I'm more interested in other things about a guy, not just his penis size. If I hear it through the grapevine, I'm going to be even less interested in him if it's because he's the one boasting about it. This is just my opinion of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you should talk about it. Personally, I'm more interested in other things about a guy, not just his penis size. If I hear it through the grapevine, I'm going to be even less interested in him if it's because he's the one boasting about it. This is just my opinion of course.
as usual the ladies are all over it (so to speak) and correct as usual. be kind, respectful, gentle (a tiger when necessary) try to have a sense of humor about you and be humble. use your god-given fortune to good use and over emphasize oral sex and foreplay and for goodness sake keep your mouth shut. i promise, you will have a path beaten to your door in a couple of months. if curiosity doesn't kill the cat, it will certainly snag the pussy!! have fun and play safe.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It just ain't cool to talk about your dick size. Only A-holes do that. Girls are interested but they like to find out for themselves or hear it from other women. Just be friendly and natural and you will get laid. By natural, I mean whatever is natural for you. If you are shy, well be shy, lots of girls find that a huge turn on!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can let it be known without ever saying it... it's like money... the people who talk about it, usually don't have it, but that doesn't mean that nobody knows.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just tell them. Instead of saying big I say small though. It confuses them like wtf? why is bragging about having such a small dick? Laughing at it, and revealing it.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
God I hate having to use my personality and charm and wit to get a chick in bed. I might actually get to know you and make the sex more fun and intense. It's so overrated! Ugh!

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually dated my current GF about 3 weeks before I let her know..took her out..had fun..made sure she liked me..when we were making out and getting hot and heavy for the first time is when I felt her up and she stuck her hands down my pants..let them initiate it

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What could work but the ladies need to be the judge of this is showing some sort of bulge but not mention it at all and talk about something smart like philosophy or whatever.

I've gotten quite a few looks from women and girls during the conversation but I've never pursued it because I wasn't really interested in them.

D_Henry_Deutschendorf

Account Disabled
Media
haha, my advice is don't! Girls talk, it will get around. If you start bragging about it they will say obviously you have a big dick, but that's the only head you think with! And then I would make fun of you. I have had guys try to "wow" me before with info I never asked for. It was not impressive, and we imitated that guy all night. "Hey baby, I have no charm or social grace, but I have a big dick! hur hur" Honestly, bang one and if you are as good as you think you are, they will find out ;D

gotta agree with this fully. word travels. I was newly single after a 5 yr rship earlier this year. I didn't have to advertise...word travels ;) Also...you can always try the tight hello hug. just gently rub up against someone you are interested in with your bulge able to grace her leg. :) That's a def how you doin!