Using the dick to get girls

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
gotta agree with this fully. word travels. I was newly single after a 5 yr rship earlier this year. I didn't have to advertise...word travels ;) Also...you can always try the tight hello hug. just gently rub up against someone you are interested in with your bulge able to grace her leg. :) That's a def how you doin!

Your "how you doin'" tactic would likely result in a guy's package getting a close encounter with my knee. A painful encounter.

To the OP, don't boast about your cock size. Concentrate on being good company and showing respect for women. You'll get laid.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my experience its not something u need to talk about...women notice and women talk. in high school all after my friend and i was fooling around and she discovered my size pretty soon her friends heard and became my friends and the story goes on.

if its big people will notice and if its good girls will talk......after i graduated a girl from another school i met at college said "oh so ur that guy i hear about from that school"

one of many occasions....just play it cool...no need to advertise but if u want a girl to notice fast just dance with her and when u guys get close she'll know, by how she moves ull know if she likes what she feels.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
when i was 22 a girl who i was friends with but was chasing was complaining about her bf's size and i pulled out a magnum xxl and said told her to get a real man. i never had sex with her, and i'm not proud of that behavior. i am proud of banging her entire group of friends after that. im not sure if she tipped them off or what, but they werent interested before.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just parade around the dorm in your tighty whities, and world will get around. And, in college there are a lot of girls that aren't looking for love. They are looking for freedom and experiences.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
i had a close girl friend who was my wing women so to speak....well one time in front of the girls track team she pants me.....it was a joke and embarrasing, but funny.....but word got around real fast about my big dick........

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could try online methods, particularly craigslist. Every day you have multiple women on there making requests for guys who are hung or well-endowed. Just be in relatively decent shape and you'll find plenty of women on there who who will fuck you.

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok let me tell you how i took 2 girls home from a club one night...first you have to have all the basic requirements that women like (looks, fine body, confidences and most important sexy appeal) sexy appeal is developed by confidences.... confidences comes from having dates alot of women and built a awesome reputation...make girls laugh and keeping them laughing ...(huge plus)....heres my story ... was at a club i normally attended ... went up to 2 girls who were tight at the time...started with the humor...they loved it ..asked if they would like some drinks... they said sure (plus order 2 rounds of shots)...girls laughing there ass off....they ask me to dance with them ...we danced 4 songs straight and you know how long club songs are....well one dancing in front the other behind.....we started getting real nasty ..so much so i was turned on and they were too...i go for the kill .... as i'm dancing with them they put there hands on my chest, my ass and so on. ...and these girls were hot....My dick got so hard going down my leg... that i get each one of the girls hands to feel my Dick..they keep going down and down and down trying to find the end....lets just say i went home with both of them ...that was one hell of a night ..and not much was said ..just be funny and sexy appeal.... sex appeal... some have and some don't ..develop your skills and forget about talking about your dick ...the key is learning how to stimulate a women mind....trust me... you know when you have mastered it ...when you can just look at a girl across the room and you know she getting wet over you

weasle

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everybody!

I'm fairly new to the college dating scene...Wondering if anybody has any experience / tricks involving using their above average penis size to meet girls...Is there a way that it can be brought into conversation in an indirect or subtle way? My slender frame wouldn't really lead girls to believe that my cock is probably bigger than a lot of the other guys around...And it sometimes drives me crazy!

Looking for some pointers!

First of never initiate a conversation about your junk. Second normal women don't pick guys based soley on there cock. Third if you manage to pull a girl and she considers you big or good in bed, don't worry she will tell her friends all about it. If her friends are slutty enough and they are attracted to you you will be swimming in vag. When I was in college I hustled so it was pretty eassy pulling party girls and word got around that I was good in the sak, had guap and was willing to spend (but only after I smashed would I break 'em off)

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry, if you talk about the size of your penis or try to indicate in any way that you're well endowed, except as a joke that is clearly intended purely an attempt to get others to laugh (and you don't act like your joke is meant to be taken seriously), then you will look like a big dick yourself, instead of a stud who has a big dick. Women aren't impressed by men who talk about their cocks or who boast about their sexual performance.

That's good advice in my opinion.

I actually have a friend who claims to be large. Even whipped it out once in front of me and another guy friend but we turned away before really seeing it and were just like "What the fuck!?" We never told anyone else or spread the word because the fact that he was trying to show us was just fucking -weird-, as much as I love the guy as a close friend, lol.

One time we were out and he started talking about how big his dick was, and was and then put his girlfriend on the spot and asked her to admit he was big, the conversation grinded to a halt and even she was like "What the fuck do you want me to say?" Then he goes on and is like "You don't understand, I know I have the biggest out of our group."

So finally I just go, "Really? How do you know? Because you know, even when I was a baby and female family members would have to change my diaper, they still tell me about how big I was... and you know what? I still have a big dick to this day... for a baby." (Which I said, even though I'm average, and not small, but just for laughs)

People laughed, he just looked weird, and we all changed the subject totally uninterested, much to his disappointment.

So, if you're that big and that good, word will get around on its own. If you deserve a reputation, you'll get one, and then put it to use. Don't try to force one for yourself.