using the jelq device but im not circumsized should i pull the skin back and jelq?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_itachisasuke, Feb 4, 2009.

1. B_itachisasuke

B_itachisasuke New Member

i dont know wether to pull the skin back and do it or to just do it without pulling the skin back

2. Big Al

Gold Member

If you use a good thick lube then pulling back the skin shouldn't be necessary.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

The thing I noticed about the jelq device rollers is they don't rotate very easily, so even with lube it will it grip the skin somewhat and pull it back and forth. I added washers to the rollers and that seemed to help them rotate more easily making it a bit more comfortable (the skin is still pulled along however)

4. Big Al

Gold Member

According to the BetterMan Jelq Device forum, the rollers are not supposed to roll.

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

My advice is throw away the contraption and use your hands and do it properly. The theory is the "OK" grip should be applied before the preceding stroke is complete; an impossibility with the converted canning tongs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice