using the urinals

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is really sad, but I'm actually glad I'm not gay because I truly believe that my father could never accept me if I was. As it is, he has so much trouble accepting that I'm not exactly like him in every single way.

There was even a time when some of my family members convinced themselves I was gay (I think I was in middle school FFS), and my 28 yr old brother told me he'd "have to" beat the crap out of me if I was.

It's a shame but I don't feel close to any of my family members because they are all so unaccepting of diversity, bigoted even. And while I'm not gay, I'm different in a lot of ways. And I've always felt like a black sheep I guess.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's a shame but I don't feel close to any of my family members because they are all so unaccepting
Yes it is sad. If I didn't know my parents better, I'd believe I was the postman's kid. Anything is possible.

I like dick and balls, but I don't really identify much with gay culture. I love art and music, but I like to be active too. I'm just a misfit all around. But I like myself. Just often wish I fit in somewhere better.

Now you're the 28 year old brother. I won't say, "Get over it" because I know you really never will. Developmental years make a most enduring impression. Absorb function is on hyperdrive while we are growing up.

Instead, be different. Was it Gandhi said, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Thanks for showing tenderness. Nice talking to you.

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only get shy bladder when people r lined up behind me cuz then I feel I gotta hurry it up.I dont care if anyone sees my cock..

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice talking to you.

Likewise.

As for my brother, there is nothing for me to get over. Apparently he is an aggressive bigot, and I can't "get over it" for him, no matter how I might try. I see no reason that I should try to understand him or get close to him simply because time has passed. You can't chose your family, but you can choose who you love.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
oh boy. another urinal thread. (search engine)
Always good to refresh the topic IMO, as the interesting discussion here proves. :smile:

Instinctive fear of other male as reason for bashful kidney (thanks for the term, was looking for it!) is one possible reason, but I think many guys find it embarrasing to do something considered private in front of other people.

Call it education if you like, from young age one is told that pissing is private matter so even though as grown up you can "override" this education, something has to stick.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ann Landers called that a bashful kidney in her advice column and said it was more common in men that people realized.

A sociology professor actually tested this. A student would sit in the stall and time with a stopwatch how long it took from the time he saw the guy's feet in front of the urinal until when he heard the stream. They did a lot of those and took an average. Then they repeated the experiment this time with another student coming in and standing at another urinal. There was a significant increase in the avearage time until the guy started peeing, but I don't remember the exact percentage.

(And technically wouldn't it be bashful bladder?)

I'd prefer to urinate in the closed cubicals. But if theres a urinal in the corner of the public toilets, I'll go straight for it :)

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea, i use to suffer with this "bashful bladder" real bad as a teen but it got better with time but to me its no big deal. so i stand there until i do my business and it is really no ones concern or business about me standing there (unless its a crowded event (like the NASCAR reces I go to) and some poor guys behind me waiting is about to explode-having to go soooo bad. haha

D

deleted3782

I was wondering how many guys here are using public urinals?
How many try to avoid it, preferring doing it only behind closed door?

I will use anything...I guess I'm a pee whore. I can use a urinal, a trough, a tree, the side of a road...if I've gotta piss...nothing is stopping me.

When I was very young, my parents would take me on long trips to visit my brothers in school. Being very young, I had to pee when I had to pee. So we would pull our car off on the side of the highway and I'd go on the side of the road. My family jokes that I helped keep Virginia green. :cool:

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to L.A. for 4th of July weekend. Can I see it?? :biggrin1:

Lol, if ur in the urinal and wanna look I dont mind lookings free..

I tried using stalls when the urinals were full, they r a pain you have to clean the seat,sit on it and hope the water level isnt too high that a 6 inch softee will dip into it, thats just plain nasty when it happens..lol

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Lol, if ur in the urinal and wanna look I dont mind lookings free..

I tried using stalls when the urinals were full, they r a pain you have to clean the seat,sit on it and hope the water level isnt too high that a 6 inch softee will dip into it, thats just plain nasty when it happens..lol
And you can't stand?

I don't know where you guys find these highwater toilets, btw. :rolleyes:

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I have good reason for hating urinals. When I was about 16, I had to go real bad, we'd been on a coach for some time and I was pretty dehydrated.

Anyways I went, but it was the most shrivled up piece of skin I've ever had, like 1/2 an inch. Anyways I know for a fact since I saw in the mirror my friend was looking at it and checking me out. He never said anything, but he probably thought I was tiny and still does 2 years on lol...

D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

Experimental Member
Media
ya i have definite anxiety at the urinals, and i dont have a soft dick to be ashamed of, just a nervous bladder lol. it is an awesome feeling when i can actually get a stream goin and i know other guys r tryin to size my meat up, normally it just takes me being wasted to do so lol