using the urinals

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never have a problem peeing and probably show it off just a bit too much when using the urinals. I get a ball/cock bath about 20% of the time I sit on a US toilet and absolutely hate it.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not shy about peeing in public. I don't try and hide anything but I don't make obvious attempts to show off. If someone is looking I might blush but I don't really mind. I always think the guys that try and ram their pelvis into the urinal in fear someone might peak are a little silly.

Aplomado

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had no problem up until a couple years ago. Now I cannot use a urinal unless the bathroom is empty or I have to go REALLY bad. I've also noticed once it's started it doesn't really matter if someone walks in. Mostly I just get embarrassed about taking forever, not about someone seeing. I don't have any problem changing in the locker room for example.

Also, I don't have any trouble taking a leak in the bushes or on the side of the road if people are around. I mean I'll make it as least visible as possible to be polite but if it's in nature I don't have any problem. It's actually just the *urinal* aspect of it not the public part.

A

AM_092

i get stage fright sometimes, usually because i get 'interrupted' right before i'm about to piss, and so i find it difficult to go back to thought of trying to pee again.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes I get pee shy, use to be a lot, much less now.

A story, so I was at the bar yesterday taking a piss at the trough urinal. I had on my kilt and just lifted it up to go pee, out came a guy from the stall,he had direct line of sight to my front at the trough is in the middle of the floor and two sided, and started laughing. I said, "Hey that's not nice!" He just laughed more, and said, "No, I've just never have seen that!"

I am hoping he meant a guy taking a piss with a kilt on!!!

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well I have good reason for hating urinals. When I was about 16, I had to go real bad, we'd been on a coach for some time and I was pretty dehydrated.

Anyways I went, but it was the most shrivled up piece of skin I've ever had, like 1/2 an inch. Anyways I know for a fact since I saw in the mirror my friend was looking at it and checking me out. He never said anything, but he probably thought I was tiny and still does 2 years on lol...
saw your album, not tiny at all!! :-D

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A sociology professor actually tested this. A student would sit in the stall and time with a stopwatch how long it took from the time he saw the guy's feet in front of the urinal until when he heard the stream. They did a lot of those and took an average. Then they repeated the experiment this time with another student coming in and standing at another urinal. There was a significant increase in the avearage time until the guy started peeing, but I don't remember the exact percentage.

(And technically wouldn't it be bashful bladder?)
lol I would like to take part in such experiment! ;)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep I get stage fright often. Wonder why that is? I was speculating that it might be cause you are vulnerable when peeing, and another person in proximity is a potential threat.
This used to be a big problem for me. I worked on overcoming pee shyness and went 180 degrees the other way. I now enjoy peeing where other people can watch. There are times that I'll take a urinal right by the door and when someone enters, I'm visible to anyone just outside the door. I always enjoy when a mens room door is propped open for some reason and the urinals are in plain view. The big test would be a trough urinal at a stadium with a line of guys waiting.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I tried using stalls when the urinals were full, they r a pain you have to clean the seat,sit on it and hope the water level isnt too high that a 6 inch softee will dip into it, thats just plain nasty when it happens..lol
And you can't stand?

I don't know where you guys find these highwater toilets, btw. :rolleyes:
I was also stating the other problems of public toilets ive had,lol Not just peeing..
Hmm . . . it reads to me like you encounter those 'sitting down' problems "when the urinals are full" and have to use a stall.

So are you saying you normally shit in the urinal? That's just nasty! :eek:

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About 20% of the time I get stage fright. But it helps when I see someone else has it to, then I relax. It is mostly in the mind I think.
I don't mind people watching me take a pis. I sometimes look, but don't stare, unless it is really big :)

The only time I felt really intimidated while pissing was at a Restaurant in London. I think it was by the Doclands. It was a very "open" setup. There were those glass bricks dividing the bathrooms from the restaurant. Unisex basin are. The fun part came at the "urinal". It was a big round stainless steel "drum" and all the guys stood around it, so your goods were on display for all to see. it was very hard not to notice the other guys goods. I had to go about 3 times while I was there and every time there were someone. Well, you just do your thing and go.

If anyone knows about this restaurant, please let me know where it is and what its name is.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was a big round stainless steel "drum" and all the guys stood around it, so your goods were on display for all to see. it was very hard not to notice the other guys goods.
I've used that type before, except it wasn't just a tank. It was like a circular handwash sink with a bar at the bottom that you step on to make the water come out. The water comes out of a pedestal in the center of the basin in a circle all round. A lot like a fountain. If a guy is pissing directly across from you his business is obscured by the pedestal. Anyone else is easy to see. Those are pretty rare. It's been years since I remember using one.