Using the word cunt

My love does her sewing in the next room. Every now and then I can hear the word cunt come into play when something goes awry. If I fuck up or something goes of the rails I usually go for the "Fucking Cocksucker".. Somehow cuntsucker does not seem right.

Cock, cunt, cunt, cock, so what. Just don't swear in front of the little ones.

Swearing at something is never going to make anything better. Just that someone invented these words to be used for something....apparently. Ya stoopid cunts...or...ya fuckin cocksucking arseholes...

D

deleted931509

As Aussies and Brits have said before, it is a fantastic insult, but like most of us, I would only ever use it against another man. Somehow it feels wrong to direct it towards a woman, even though they possess the parts it is named after. How strange!

Reactions: Damon01

If we used the word “uncunt” to refer to women, cunt wouldn’t be so bad.

:eek:

hey guys
I love having private chats with str8 guys here on lpsg about their hot fucks.
I am never certain if using the word "cunt" in filthy chat is generally accepted or crosses a line.
I mean using it instead of "pussy".It just seems hotter and filthier.
Normally I wait and see if they say it first
What do you think?
I rarely use it. When I do, it is in a very derogatory way about someone's character (but always behind closed doors and never to that person's face). I do not use it lightly. So, for me, it has strong connotations of assholery, and filth. It's not a word I use in place of vagina.

I mean you can't use it in an argument with a woman.... Unless she's earned it I suppose, but those are few and far between.

But as an explative? Surely

True.

Either way, I don’t. I hold it up there with racial slurs in impact, don’t say those either.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A ladder that I can't get level?... It might be a motherfucker, a cocksucker, a cunt.. Just depends.
Don't forget it can be used as a unit of measure. "Raise that board just a cunt hair and it will be level."

Reactions: Damon01 and Dport

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the word Cunt is offensive in reference to a woman's beautiful vulva/vagina .
I would expect most women to be offended by their sexual parts being referred to by a derogatory word .