Using the word cunt

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a girlfriend in high school who was very cute with a thin athletic body. She was very affectionate but she was a virgin and was clearly not ready for sexual contact. I had slept with 4 or 5 girls before (which she was aware of) but she was so sweet and innocent that I didn’t attempt to do anything more that make out and grind against each other fully clothed. After graduation we lost track of each other - until reconnecting at our 30th reunion. The fact that I had respected her limitations when we were teens turned out to be a huge turn on for her. She had become a very sensuous and passionate lover with a sense of adventure. That night we ended up in my car with her saying “touch me everywhere you wanted to touch me in high school.”
The funny thing about her, though, is that she was very vulnerable to crude language. Words like pussy, cunt and even ass would instantly turn her off. However, words like “girl parts”, “boy parts” and “bum” turned her on as did proper medical terminology. It was kind of fun talking dirty to her (“I’m going to ejaculate and put my semen in your girl parts” got her worked up)

Got to agree, in Australia ‘cunt’ is widely used. Even some of the girls I work with use it, and say they aren’t offended.

Some find the words ‘moist’ or ‘moot’ or ‘secretion’ and ‘discharge’ more vile.

Reactions: Damon01

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the term cunny rather than cunt as a reference to the pussy if I use it, my wife actually likes it at the right times

Chowderbomb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In Aus, as many have mentioned it can be used as a term of endearment.

"He's a good cunt" or "you're a mad cunt". "What a sickcunt" all things mates often use with each other.

Of course it's not always used in a positive sense.

I probably would steer clear of that use that said for referring to the woman's genitalia. There are gentler alternatives, like...

If one doesn't forget how awkward it can be (see 2:14)

Chowderbomb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't know about the rest of the world; however, sadly, there are many in my area, who have used the f-word as every part of speech. They don't consider it to be foul. Should I need to get their attention, I use the c-word. Believe me, it works. Suddenly, normally foul-mouthed people are stunned with shock.
I've seen it too down here, met a guy who would insert it every 2nd word.

I went to the f shops to buy some f dinner so I can f eat some f food.

D

deleted5700751

as an australian, and as a part of our mining industry i use it a lot. a cuntload. but never in a sexy way, only as a term of endearment or a noun or adjective.

Curioso_Jorge

Loved Member
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys
I love having private chats with str8 guys here on lpsg about their hot fucks.
I am never certain if using the word "cunt" in filthy chat is generally accepted or crosses a line.
I mean using it instead of "pussy".It just seems hotter and filthier.
Normally I wait and see if they say it first
What do you think?
The word is not filthy at all. However, I don’t speak of my sexual exploits. And I’d never refer to a girl as a cunt, but I will call a girl “cunt” during sex if it’s consensual.

Reactions: Damon01 and Gj816
D

deleted814719

Nope, don't use "cunt". I always speak to my wife about her "pussy" and never call it a "cunt".