Using Video During Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: My wife and I started using video last night. We have a digital camera which will make small movies. She was the one who brought it up, which I thought was exciting.

She first wanted to video my face (and me hers) while making love so we could see what we looked like. That was fun and very intimate.

I asked her if she wouldn't mind me making a movie of her giving me a blowjob. She thought that would be fun, so I shot a few minutes. When we played it back she thought that a lot of fun and couldn't believe how big my dick looked against her face.

We looked at them again in the morning and she actually wanted to keep them, but I said I was nervous and we decided to delete them all. Despite my brief nervousness, she wants to do more tonight and wants to ensure we have better lighting.

Any other video stories? How did you get started? Do you delete?

2. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Yup. Used video many times, beginning with the first cheap web cam in about 1997 (that took video clips as well). Have since graduated to a Sony digital handycam with all the features including night shot.

I usually save the good ones, edit them to get rid of the worst parts (poor aiming, lighting, etc) and burn them to cd to share with whomever I was playing with -- but no, never share them with anyone else.

It's fun to watch yourself. :D

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agreed to experiment doing video at the suggestion of a gf although I was a bit surprised by her interest in it. I went along with it suspecting it would turn out to be amateurish and hokey. When we actually got down to watching the results, though, I found it to be a turn on.

We tried several positions, the most exciting of which was the "doggy style" sequence filmed from quartering profile. She was younger than me and very skinny which helped to exaggerate the size of my erection against her narrow waist. That was exciting by itself and we were both fascinated by the size contrast when we reviewed the video. The humping action and climax weren't nearly as interesting as the sequence of us positioning ourselves beforehand. Listening to our own small talk and watching her assume the familiar knees-and-forearms posture as I prepared to penetrate her were better turn-ons.

She took the video and I haven't seen her in years. Who knows what happened to it?

SG

4. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

when my husband and i were still dating, we lived in 2 different state (TX and FL) so we decided to make a little video for each of us that we could watch while we were apart. I found it pretty erotic actually shooting it and we varied the positions (as we do with each night of passion ^_^ ) and I think we even threw a little anal action in there. When we got married, we got rid of one of the copies, but 8 yrs later, we still have the other. Not to say that we watch it very often though - I find myself critiquing my movements too much.

Draft saved Draft deleted