Using your endowment to meet women

D_Turner Testicular

Account Disabled
Media
Hi everyone. So I'm just coming out of a long-term relationship and am living in a new area. I would just like to have some fun, maybe see where things go. Thing is, I'm not a real outgoing person. I work from home, I don't go to bars, etc. Any suggestions on how to make new friends? Specifically, do you have any suggestions about how I can use my endowment to meet women? lol

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha! You sound like me in a guy. I work at home and stay out of bars as well!

All I can suggest is to post something in the personals here and see if you get any responses. I'm sure you could join some dating sites like Adult Friend Finder or Plenty of Fish. You might find what you are looking for there.

Goodluck in your search!! I'm not exactly sure where this belongs, but I don't think it's a women's issues thread :eek:)

Last edited by a moderator:

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
with your personality, online dating is your best bet (lotsa sites). if you want to tout your size, then go for it. at least that way you'll get women that are looking for that "extra" size and you'll fit the bill, hence giving you what you want.

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there is a size dating page. I forget the name. It is like 8 and over. It is for women looking for men with bigger cocks.. have fun.