Using your 'fly'?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Seogra, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Seogra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know, the 'fly' on your briefs or boxer briefs. The access port for taking a leak. I wear boxer briefs when I bother wearing underwear, and on the rare occasion that I've tried using the fly(instead of just pulling down the waistband in front), it's been a royal pita trying to fish my little man out and snake him back in.

Do you guys use it? Is it an issue with longer peckers only, or is it just awkward and useless for everyone? I hang around 4-5 inches flaccid, so nothing huge.

On a similar note,

Anyone ever have a problem with little willy 'escaping' through the fly on regular boxers while going about your day? Used to happen to me all the friggen time and is the number one reason I no longer own a pair of baggy boxers.

2. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    I rarely use the button on my flyers, prefer to just flip it out. Sometime i get the willy escaping thru the fly thingy and didnt realise it until told about it, but i still like a pair of loose boxers

3. arki

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never use it... never... do the same as u do .. pull down the waist band, in fact i usually wear trunks... so those dont have thae fly.. useless

4. cjj2k

cjj2k Member

Albums:
    I always use the zipper... I never un-button. Not that its a bad thing, just what i do lol... Unless Im wearing sweats, or gym shorts, obviously. hah

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On the rare occasions that I wear briefs or boxerbriefs, I don't use the fly when I pee. It's too much work. It's easier to pull down the waistband. I wear regular boxers almost exclusively and always use the fly when I wear pants or shorts with a zipper. It's too easy not to use it.

I suspect that you wore your boxers too low and that's why willy got out. 4" - 5" flaccid may not seem huge to you, but that's more than I'm woking with. I never have a problem with willy escaping through the fly of my boxers unless I deliberately sag 'em.

6. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I pull down the waist band, espically with boxer breifs because mine gets "stuck" too. I only use the fly in normal boxers when I play with myself. It rarely slips out.

7. Seogra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I think you might be right about the boxers. Never really thought about it with regards to them. I have a pair of thermal long johns that have a boxer style fly, and unless I pull them up high enough that the crotch of the long johns is contacting my taint, I get the same issue. Then again, when I do that, the waist band ends up being up above my belly button, which is uncomfortable and unnatractive(to my perception).

I did mostly use the fly when I wore boxers. Half the time I was hanging out of them anyway.

8. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember when I was a kid, before starting to wear "sexy" underwear, I had normal briefs and never had problems using the fly. I generally keep one or two conventional briefs in my fleet of underwear, but the fly seems to be more trouble than it is worth as an adult. Perhaps because I have to reach further in to get the tip of penis to pull it out compared to a kid where penis is smaller. Or perhaps because I am not as thin as I was as a below 10 year old boy and there is less loose space to "fish" the penis out.

And since my daily underwear doesn't have a fly, I have gotten used to just grabbing the waistband down to get dick out that I do the same on those days I choose to wear the briefs.

9. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I use the fly of my briefs (and the odd pair of boxerbriefs). Little tricky when they're new but once you've worn em in a bit it's fine. Just keep trying - or give them a good stretch.

10. Rob_81

Rob_81 New Member

Nope, I just pull my boxers under my junk to pee or whatever.

11. dad4you

dad4you Member

Another thread calls this "over the fence or through the gate".. I liked that and now always pull down and under my balls ( over the fence ). It has turned out to be much better than through the fly. I wear boxer briefs.

12. bulger10

bulger10 Member

Albums:
    I mostly wear boxerbriefs and I have several criteria for my underwear, but I never use the fly opening on them. Depending on the maker/brand there are fly fronts of various ease of access, and as a guy who hangs quite large soft even if I did manage to fish it out I would have greater difficulty in trying to get it back into them! It would mean having to pull down my undies. I think the majority of guys adopt the out and over approach, but there is something more appealling about underwear with a fly front on them.

13. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course there is a brand of underwear available on the Internet labeled: Munsingwear. When I wear briefs or even boxer brief, usually in the Winter I perfer this brand. They have a horizontal fly that works quite well.

I display them in my gallery.

Now in the late Spring, Summer and early Fall I am normally in the freeballing mode so it is really easy to get to the junk to urinate.

14. upstatebiguy

upstatebiguy Member

I love the Jockey Pouch. It's a fly that you can actually use!

15. abattist

abattist Active Member

Albums:
    The Jockey Pouch are amazing and helpful. Wore them always when living in a dorm at college, because it was so easy to just run down the hall, take a piss and actually use the fly. GREAT DESIGN!

16. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

I do enjoy having my cock and balls played with while covered in my briefs for foreplay... then fucking through the fly while she hangs on the briefs for dear life. :)

17. D_Everette Hunglungfish

Agree with most - whip it out over the top unless I'm playing or being played with - then it cones out of the fly or the leg-holes.

18. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly. I wear boxerbriefs and yes, when they are new it can be difficult but once you break them in you're fine. I always use the fly.

**The following is not meant to insult anyone here. Just my personal opinion and observation**To me when someone doesn't use the fly it always reminds me of a little kid that hasn't mastered using the fly yet. Like my little son. He pulls everything down to pee. It's always good for a laugh.

To each his own:biggrin1:

19. Seogra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hear a lot of belts getting undone and done at urinals, so I know I'm not alone by a long shot. Maybe I'll practice using the escape hatch at home and see if the 'break-in' theory holds true.

20. ImChuck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear briefs that have the horizontal fly that is actually functional. The two brands that I usually prefer with this style are the Jockey pouch and the Bonds Sport brief.

Draft saved Draft deleted