Using your "glovebox"?

qbvii

1st Like
Media
Have any of the ladies used your "natural glovebox" to smuggle or hide things in? Maybe going through the airport or just taking a toy out with you and walking around?

Chunkychick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have any of the ladies used your "natural glovebox" to smuggle or hide things in? Maybe going through the airport or just taking a toy out with you and walking around?

*giggle* No, nothing special, but I did go shopping with a set of those duo-balls inside mine one time. Felt very naughty, but haven't had the courage to do it again since tho.:09:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've been know to hide a small vibrator there from time to time... Also through security at the airport :tongue:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I once read about this Craigslist ad about a woman using her "Glovebox".

You stuck my flash drive in your vagina - m4w - 25 (philadelphia)Date: 2010-04-20, 3:04PM EDTYou stuck my flash drive in your vagina. If you are reading this, you know who you are. I don’t think this is a fad sweeping the city, so this one’s for you.We met at a Millcreek Tavern. You said you were from Lancaster. You were beautiful, you liked me. It was perfect. But then…We went back to my apartment. We watched The Breakfast Club. You had never seen it before. We then ended up in my bed, as planned.

That's one hell of a way to end a one-night stand.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in the army, during the summer (when we couldn't wear winter PTs with pockets), I used to run with my keys and wallet in my vag.

LOL! Wow, that sounds incredibly uncomfortable. Especially the keys... Yikes! :tongue::wink::smile:

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An old girlfriend of mine, crazy as it sounds, used to carry a tampon around with her in her "natural glovebox". Nothing else, just a tampon.

Weird, I know.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
An old girlfriend of mine, crazy as it sounds, used to carry a tampon around with her in her "natural glovebox". Nothing else, just a tampon.

Weird, I know.

Hmm, maybe I am totally fucked but I usually put a tampon in there. I mean when there is not a penis in there or a giant giant giant penis substitute. Hmm, a tampon in a vagina. :rolleyes:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, maybe I am totally fucked but I usually put a tampon in there. I mean when there is not a penis in there or a giant giant giant penis substitute. Hmm, a tampon in a vagina. :rolleyes:

You must be messed up, Audre :biggrin1:

I usually put the tampons in my bag - well, at least most of the month... :wink: