Using Your Size to Persuade

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you done it? If so, did it work?

My gift is my chest size. Well its the immediately noticeable gift, I have many others that take a bit of a time investment to discover. But any ways, I digress.

So, dress casually and conservatively I can slip in and out of place with much commotion. But if I decide to put on a two or three inch heel (I'm 5'10"), snug fitting pants and a bit revealing shirt with some minor hair and make up additions, I have no problem attracting attention. Dare I say that I can probably lure a man without much effort? Well it isn't really any talent, most men are attracted to breast and if I am flaunting it, simple equation.

What I am wondering do you guys do the same? If you see someone you desire, do you use your size to persuade?

Now what you have an interest in establishing a bit more than some romping, but your personality and/or looks aren't doing the job? Would you do something to hint to your size, hoping to tip the scales in your favor?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope, but if she is inclined to sizes I would definitelly tell her if she likes big dicks..! there are only 2 answers..

Gager

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless a guy walks around in skin tight pants with a boner, or just goes around telling ladies he is hung, a guy really can't flaunt his size in public.

We have to rely on our personality or wallets to get the ladies in a situation to notice the size of our penis.

And if she is in a situation where she can see my erect penis I would say no more persuading is needed...lol

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I can't tell you how many times I've gotten drunk and tried to persuade girls with, "I've got a big dick," which only ruins my chances, as I'm a good looking and charming guy when I'm sober, and most girls would rather just go home with me and find out for themselves.

It's kinda shameful really, I'd rather no one outside of people I have sex with know my penis size, you know?

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless a guy walks around in skin tight pants with a boner, or just goes around telling ladies he is hung, a guy really can't flaunt his size in public.

We have to rely on our personality or wallets to get the ladies in a situation to notice the size of our penis.

And if she is in a situation where she can see my erect penis I would say no more persuading is needed...lol[/quote/]

Thats crap! it doesn`t matter what im wearing below the waist you can always see my cock. i don`t intend for it to be seen its just there.
As im gay and Guys notice crotches before most other things i would say yes i use my size to pull. Its hard not too

Gager

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fair enough 9inchcanadian, but you are not flaunting it openly..its just noticable.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I may add my opinion:

I'm seeing someone right now, but when I was single, I wished there were some way to "know" if a guy was big or not. I don't recall meeting any guys who spoke freely about it, but I guess that kind of thing is sort of hard to work into many conversations, ha ha. :tongue:

I can only speak for myself, but as a woman, I'd prefer to know ahead of time what lies ahead, rather than to come across a very small surprise!

Gager

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I may add my opinion:

I'm seeing someone right now, but when I was single, I wished there were some way to "know" if a guy was big or not. I don't recall meeting any guys who spoke freely about it, but I guess that kind of thing is sort of hard to work into many conversations, ha ha. :tongue:

I can only speak for myself, but as a woman, I'd prefer to know ahead of time what lies ahead, rather than to come across a very small surprise!

I have talked about this with my wife before, as a guy you can pretty much tell if a women has a nice body, boob size, nice ass & shape ect...

...however for women it can be a bit of a gamble, and she pretty much agreed.

Unless she said you are going out with the guy and spending time with him before having sex, then she said you can rub up agianst them or if you are fooling around before you actualy get to see it out of the pants you can feel for the size of the erection through the pants or maybe you can tell just by looking.

Now if you are just going for the one night stand or its very spontanious you might get the short end of the stick, so to speak.

But she said it really can be a gamble and she has come across a few in her time that were very disapointing.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would never use my chest size to get somebody in bed! lol

But seriously, folks..

I have used the size thing (not that big) in my younger years a couple times in gym showers when popping a boner at the opportune time. But the encounters were brief one-timers and I learned I don't prefer this type of meeting. Instant intimacy just isn't my forte. My relationships tend to "crescendo" when based on deeper things than looks.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...however for women it can be a bit of a gamble, and she pretty much agreed.

Unless she said you are going out with the guy and spending time with him before having sex, then she said you can rub up agianst them or if you are fooling around before you actualy get to see it out of the pants you can feel for the size of the erection through the pants or maybe you can tell just by looking.

Now if you are just going for the one night stand or its very spontanious you might get the short end of the stick, so to speak.

But she said it really can be a gamble and she has come across a few in her time that were very disapointing.

Indeed it is a huge gamble. For those of us, who aren't really interested in an one night stand and interested in more (in more ways than one) it is a huge risk.

For me there is a feeling that just can't be achieved unless their is size. So to really get hooked on a guy, become intimate and his is average or possibly even small. What a terrible situation to be in. It really isn't shallow. I guess it would be fair to equate with the women that use to rock your world sexually and then once married they decided they liked ice cream better.

How much sacraficing is too much?

Danoli

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use it when ever I can. I always go comando and I think the bulge down the inside of my leg is pretty noticable but girls never comment on it or glance in an obvious manor. Thats just the way girls are. lol

What does work is when your at a club dncing with a girl and she grinds up against you and feels a huge boner running down my leg. They usually lookup shocked I act embarrassed and say something like " I'm sorry your just very sexy" and I pretend to move away. They will typically pull me back and continue some will even say how huge they think it is, at witch point I know they're interested and Im getting some action that night.

The other way I use it is to let my friends make fun of it. They'll usually make some stupid joke about me being Really big. I can tell by how they react if they are intruged or not. And will respond by saying "its not THAT big" or "what can I say, god really liked me" lol or "shh dont tell her yet I'm trying to win her over first" In anycase I know from her respose whether I can use my cock to close the deal or persuade her to see how big and if I know how to use it.