Usual Penis Growth Rate?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tofu146, Dec 4, 2010.

1. tofu146

tofu146 New Member

Hey everybody, I started PE 5 weeks ago and it's already starting to show, since when flaccid my penis is now quite longer than before. But I got a question: Up to how much percent does a usual penis grow when erecting? Cause I got now 11-12 cm flaccid (not bone-pressed) and about 16,5 cm when erect. If I didn't miscalculate, that's somewhere about 60%, but I heard of growth rates of 100% and more. Can anyone help me with that?

2. Joeee

Joeee New Member

Its varied some people double some people only a little

3. cumcamwme

cumcamwme Member

Albums:
    what are you using?

4. tofu146

tofu146 New Member

I'm doing jelqing and stretching. Don't really know if I do everything correctly but well I got gains and no bruises or stuff so wtf.

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

boy I'm very surprised... you started a PE program but still ignore many things about penis... haven't you ever heard about showers and growers??? if 100% was the standard increase I'll get an hard dick of 24 cm.... wheres in reality it is 17,5 cm (I'm on the shower side)... I'm performing PE since a month too and have noticed a slight increase in girth (from 13,8 cm to 14 cm midshaft at the maximum strength of the erection (rock hard) )and a increase in soft girth too of the same entity (from 10,8 to 11) if this was the standard rate I could have a total gain of 2,4 cm over a year ( 1 inch!!) going to 16,5 cm in girth...but I think it's not gonna happening and I don't want to force too much... btw my routine is one day on one day off 100 jelqs with 75% hardness varying the grip (twisting the ok grip..example: palm facing downard,palm facing rigth side etc...)

6. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Anecdotally, there are those who think that as you continue PE, your flaccid length gets closer to your erect length; in other words, you become more of a 'shower'.

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I agree.

has anyone ever measured a fully stretched flaccid cock and noticed that length is pretty close if not the same as erect length. I have and they are almost the same, at least for me.

8. D_Crystallized Ginger

I think Lampwick meant simply flaccid length not flaccid strecthed... FSL is usually about the same of your erect length , I started a thread on that also

Draft saved Draft deleted