Uterine Prolapse and hung husband / partner

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi ladies, this is one only you can answer,

How many of you have developed a prolapsed uterus and have a hung husband or partner?

I have wondered if there is any corrolation between the two. Could one of the causes of developing this condidtion, is due to the possible damaged by your fella's regular pounding with his extra large penis.

Let me know what your thoughts, experiences etc, are on this subject.

Maybe any members who are doctors or gynacologists can help out here

Regards

Smartalk x

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Smart - sweetheart - I somehow doubt there is any correlation at all.

In the vast majority of cases a pregnancy, carrying 10-15lbs or so of baby, placenta and amniotic fluid (and sundries) for the last month or so followed by pushing said baby (with a cranial circumference of 13 to 15 inches) through the birth canal, does not weaken the pelvic floor muscles enough to cause prolapse. I sincerely doubt that a cock, even with a circumference of 6 or 7 inches, is going to dent that bumper!

Seriously - cunts were designed for fucking and uteruses were designed for bearing children, both are remarkably robust and the prolapsed uterus is far more likely to result from hormonal issues than physical ones. The cervix and various supporting muscles of the pelvic floor protect the uterus very well during sex. I'm guessing now, but I'd say prolapse where there is no hormonal deficiency is likely to be a genetic predisposition.

Have a read of this, The Female Internal Genital Organs, and follow the link to the 'pelvic floor'.

:smile:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Manly Banisters, Dwarling, I must post threads like this more often, I can't remember how long it is since someone last called me 'Sweetheart' you have made my day. It is a truely is a wonderful thing is uterus or 'the baby getter' as an old farmer once referred to it, to a friend of mine. This was after he had watched her struggle across the farm yard with two heavily laden pales.