UTI

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hotrodtodd1968, Nov 20, 2009.

1. hotrodtodd1968

hotrodtodd1968 New Member

It seems like often I am giving my wife a UTI when we have sex. We have sex often, every night and a few times a day if all is good down there. She is on antibiotics often from the UTI. Its a bummer for her and me- I hate being the source of her pain.

Do other hetero big guys give their partners UTIs? Im just over 8.

2. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It might not all be you. A lot of women don't urinate frequently enough, especially at work, and that alone can lead to a UTI. Some tips to preventing UTI's:

- Drink a LOT of water to flush out her system.
    - Don't hold it- go pee! Women have smaller bladders than men and need to go more often. Encourage her to use every restroom, as ridiculous as it sounds.
    - Cranberry juice is a natural for prevention and recovery. It has a lot of Vitamin C which makes urine more acidic.
    - Pee after sex, every time, which means she should drink a glass of water before sex, every time. Not a jug of water, you don't want her to have that sloshy feeling in her stomach while you are pumping her, but 6-8 oz of agua will help her to go later.
    - Wipe front to back; it can be more important than you think. As a parent of a daughter, it's one of the first things they tell you about baby girls. In fact, a former co-worker's 6 month old niece died of a UTI gone wrong.
    - Avoid frequent baths, hot tubs, etc. They are fine on occasion, but showers are healthier.
    - And no sex in baths, hot tubs or any body of water.
    - Try different sexual positions that put less pressure and friction on the urethra.
    - Spermicides, lubricants, douches and sprays can all add to the problem. Try to be as natural as possible.

You really want her to get over this UTI and never get another! Taking antibiotics can cause a whole host of problems in itself so you both need to get her out of that cycle. And just for the record, I hope she is eating a lot of yogurt and, if she is on the pill, that you are using an alternate birth control while she is taking antibiotics. Ahem, can we say "yeast infection"? Or "pill baby"?

Hope that helps!

3. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And, btw, you might want to post this in Women's Issues. I bet the ladies out there can offer you a lot more helpful advice on the sex-with-a-large-penis-caused-UTI. :)

4. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    in addition to lynn's advice pay close attention to your own hygiene. wash your hands and be careful of where your hands have been especially if you enter her vagina with fingers.

5. hotrodtodd1968

hotrodtodd1968 New Member

Thanks.
    She does drink a lot of water and a glass of water before sex, and pees after sex. I think she has been making an effort to go more often.

I think we are going to try more cranberry juice or supplements with the antibiotics and acidophilus. She has a copper iud so there is no risk there.

6. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

and so seldom do we do that:eek::tongue:

7. blackthunder79

Albums:
    Same here. With a 9.5" tool, I have to be very careful. She does get them often. She has done everything posted here already, but now she refuses fingering, even if I wash my hands prior. Back to square one.

8. eyescream

Gold Member

It happens. For some women, sex triggers UTI.

Draft saved Draft deleted