Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you ladies had the choice a long night or marriage with the syban sex machine or a big dick (10 x 2) and good oral that are both very skilled and long lasting?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you ladies had the choice a long night or marriage with the syban sex machine or a big dick (10 x 2) and good oral that are both very skilled and long lasting?

HUH ?:confused:? Are you asking if women would prefer a long night of sex with the Sybian Sex machine or a 10" x 2" dick?

A 10" x 2" girth penis is a pencil dick. I don't know anybody that wants that.:tongue: I've seen pics of the Sybian. No, thank you. I don't do machines.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This board, out of all the ones I frequent, is plagued by the worst use of the English language, and it's not because of people who aren't native English speakers either. The lack of punctuation, mis-capitalization, and slapped together sentence structure (which makes many posts incomprehensible) is really getting annoying.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This board, out of all the ones I frequent, is plagued by the worst use of the English language, and it's not because of people who aren't native English speakers either. The lack of punctuation, mis-capitalization, and slapped together sentence structure (which makes many posts incomprehensible) is really getting annoying.
Tell me I just saw my English Prof's cock and I can die and go to heaven. Peeking at gallery. Try correcting post's and maybe we will get the idea.Actually a great idea or get us spell and grammar check. What a hoot it could be funny.

D

deleted136887

Could not agree more. Needs to be said.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if you ladies had the choice a long night or marriage with the syban sex machine or a big dick (10 x 2) and good oral that are both very skilled and long lasting?

1homie, could you please clarify the question? I assume the marriage and good oral skills can only be applied to the 10x2 dick. So are you asking if we would choose a long night with a sybian or marriage with a big dick?:confused:

I have a hard time with the posts in which the sentences run together with no periods and everything is lower case letters, including "I", as in "i". I know this is for enjoyment, but it makes it work when you have to try and decipher what someone has written.

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Toys and synthetics are great... but I'll take the real thing over a fake one ANYDAY!!