UTI's :'( Solutions?

shaftman800

Experimental Member
Media
Hey ladies,

My gf is having a lot of problems with me and my size. She says its always sore and she always in pain, and that I've been giving her UTI'S.

I try to be gentle in bed, but I still hurt her. Any tips?

She no longer wants to sleep with me cause of it. This really sucks.

What can we do to help prevent UTI'S, the pain, and soreness?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Make sure that she always pees immediately after sex! Every single time. If I forget and we start cuddling and I fall asleep, I get a UTI, almost 100% of the time. My boyfriend usually reminds me if I've cuddled up to him and I've started falling asleep.

Some people will say pee before sex, I've never done it, and just peeing after sex works for me. For me, peeing before and after is overkill. I don't think peeing beforehand does anything. Stuff gets pushed up into the urethra during sex. Peeing before sex won't stop that from happening during sex. Peeing after sex cleans out the urethra. It works.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have my empathy, Shaftman. Mrs. Shackleford and I have been there and done that.

As the others have said, her peeing after the deed is important, but what finally stopped them for good was her washing up before AND peeing after. Like petite said, stuff gets pushed up in there. Cleaning up before hand means less stuff around to get pushed up.

I do find it interesting that the connection between a guy's size and a female's tendency for UTIs seems to be common knowledge among women, but I still have yet to find an actual medical reference saying so. I studied up on it when we were first having our problems, and there was never any mention. Then I found this board one day, and here were all these women matter-of-factly saying, "Yeah, you gotta be really vigilant and do these things if he's well-endowed because there's more tugging and squeezing on the urethra and that's how the germs get in." I think I recall one poster who actually said her gyno told her that. I'm kinda going off on a tangent and rant, but it just makes me want to bang my head into the wall when some things get deemed taboo for public consumption no matter how practical and useful they might be for people to know.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe that a girthier penis leads to more UTIs, but that certain women's anatomies will also make them more susceptible. I think I've had a lot more problems with them since being with TheBF than before. I was never fanatical about peeing after sex until we began dating. I'm sure that general cleanliness beforehand might help out. That's good advice.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A larger penis causes it more, because there is more irritation to the bladder during sex. She has a few options as me and my best friend have the same issues. Hers is worse than mine and is on 6 months of antibiotics. Not fun at all! Tell her to go to a health food store and pick up apple cider vinegar pills and pop 2 a day, every day. Drinking a small glass of REAL cranberry juice will help as well. She will need to be serious about taking them every day. I has helped me a million times over. Also just drinking plenty of water daily will help. Good luck! If she try's these over the counter tips religiously and still has issues a trip to the dr should happen to make sure it's not something more serious.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found my wife's UTI recurrence decrease dramatically when she started using a cold compress after sex to soothe her sore bits. I'll also recommend D-Mannose as well and use lots of lube. The less abrasive sex you have the better for her urethra area.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course she should check with her doctor first, but want to add that a friend always has a product called Azo on hand due to recurrent UTIs caused by her boyfriend's girth. I believe she takes it before sex as a preventative, not as a cure for a pre-existing UTI.