"V" Plates, Part 2

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is my first story, I posted the original yesterday but there were so many grammatical and spelling mistakes that i decided to repost (i couldnt edit the post for some reason) so here it is! please comment!

-----------------------

Mike was sitting beneath a eucalypt tree. It was a hot summers evening, the sun setting below the treetops. he could see the light play between the leaves, hear the sound of running water and cicadas filled the air and smell the musky dry dust that characterised the Australian bushland.

But by god it was hot.

Mike had already just had a swim in the river, it cooled him off for a while but he was already drenched in sweat again and decided he needed another dip. He took off his soaked singlet, slowly uncovering a perfectly defined 4 pac, and the top of a nice v leading into his loose boardshorts where a nice treasure trail also ran down his stomach and dissapeared. His pecs were similarly sculpted, obviously from hard physical labour. They ended in perfect round nipples nestled in a forest of hair covering his pecs and upper abs. as he lifted the shirt above his head his muscles in his arms and sholders rippled.

He discarded the singlet and stood up. He wasnt very tall, only being about 5 foot 8, and with his broad sholders and powerful legs he looked quite stocky. In the orange twilight of the Australian sun his sun brown tanned skin glistened with sweat, the hair was slightly matted with moisture. He walked over to the riverside nearby and glanced down into a semi calm pool nestled inbetween the base of 2 trees.

His face was the kind that you want to get to know, not only because his smile could make a girl cream herself at a glance, but also because he just had that kind of irresistable friendly nature. What with his deep green eyes you could easilly get lost in, and his perfectly straight, pearly white teeth and well defined jaw coated in a tidy stubble of a beard, with his clean shaven neck. His short dark brown hair was touselled from the swim and the mess made him look even more attractive.

His brief glace at his reflection in the pool ended as he lept up for the rope hanging from one of the branches above and he swung out into the middle of the river and bombied making a resounding splash that echoed through the trees. As he resurfaced a girlish laughter filled the air and he stood in the waist deep water and looked around.

"Up here you goose" the voice giggled.

Mike glanced up to the branch with the rope and there he saw his girlfriend of 11 and a half months, Jess. She was stunning in every way, perfectly curved in all the right places, the kind of breasts movie stars get plastic surgery to achieve (but hers were 100% natural), a butt that makes you dance like you have to piss, and dark flowing hair, amazing hair that was naturally straight underneath but curled into ringlets higher up. the slight breeze tossed it around her face and she tried to keep it under control brushing it out of her hazel-olive green eyes.

"Hahaha what are you doing up there? and how the heck did you climb that without my notice?

"You were practically asleep down there, i think all that swimming made you tired, an elephant could have climbed this tree and you wouldnt have noticed" she giggled again and his heart lept.

"I havent seen you in so long, i thought you were in Melborne for 2 weeks?"

"I was, i got bored though so i drove back with Stace. She was having withdrawls from her new bitch anyway"

Jess was reffering to her 16 year old sister's new boyfriend Leo, he was a nice guy but theyd only been seeing each other for a week before she left. Mike knew they were fucking, he walked in on them once while he was looking for Jess. It was a funny scene, with Stacey kneeling there in shock like a rabbit in front of a truck and the lean muscled wirey Leo sitting on the bed in front of her. She was obviously in the middle of a blowjob. Mike remebered thinking that Leo was seriously well hung for a kid his age, although he knew some guys much bigger, himself included, but damn that kid was packing for a 16 year old, must have been at least 9". he started longing again and he felt himself begin to get aroused.

Jess was watching him with a raised eyebrow and he realised he had been daydreaming. He laughed it off and she giggled in return.

"come on you, lets see if your still as strong as you were before. Catch me!" She laughed again and launched herself off the branch several feet about the river surface, Mike took a couple of steps into the deeper water and caught her, they both went under but his strong legs took the impact and the two 20 year olds both resurfaced lauging, water running from their hair and down their exposed skin.

She planted a kiss on his lips with such passion his already awake member trobbed alive in the cool water. Her silky tongue snaked between their lips and met his, she put her left hand behind his neck and pull him closer.
Finally they surfaced for air and opened their eyes they didnt realise they had closed.

"I missed you" they said in unison, and instantly they broke into laugther again. They always seemed to say the same thing.

Suddenly she stopped and gave Mike 'The Look' with her raised eyebrow and a knowing smirk. Her legs were dangling over his right arm and she began to swing them innocently, with her arms still wrapped around his neck.

"Oh no, whats this? Looks like someone woke up. I sure hope that wasnt my doing..." she finished with a flirty wink and Mike realised his semi hard dick was rubbing against her bum. Quietly mike thought that the reason she drove back with Stace was because SHE was having withdrawls from her own bitch too, and he felt another proud surge in his groin.

"Uhoh" teased Jess again as reached one arm down between their bodies, her hand going on her favourite treasure hunt. She found her target and wrapped her hand around the base of his semi cock, and it gave another lurch.

Her tone changed instantly from teasingly playful to serious and kindof worried,

"Has this thing gotten bigger since the last time i saw you? i cant even get my hand around the base when your semi, i could have sworn i could before..." the slight comment made a huge boost to Mikes ego and he throbed up harder. She climbed down and stood in the water which came up to he breasts, her face was level with his pecs, being only 4'10".

"I dont think he has. Your terrible you know that? you know how much i want you" Mike said in a half pained voice.

"i know, i really shouldn't tease you like this" she grinned as she rubbed her hand down the length of his hardening cock underwater and at the same time flicked her hair from her face and gave him another of her 'Looks'.

Suddenly she tightly grabbed hold of the middle of his shaft and began walking to the shore draggin him behind by his own cock!

"Well i think 11 months is enough teasing dont you?"

Mike suddenly had a flash of images, dreams and fantasises flying through his mind. Was she saying she would finally fuck him? She was finally going to have sex, propper intercourse? Not that dry fucking stuff they had to do but the real deal. He couldnt believe it, this must be another trick he thought. She always comes up with something to get out of it in the end and he always ends up with a handjob.

But as they reached the shore she pulled him forward and pushed him roughly to the ground. The sticks and leaves digging into his back didnt even register on Mikes radar. All he could see was this petite gorgeous nymph pushing him around like a rag doll... her hands reached down to the top of his boardshorts and with great effort pulled them down past his butt and over his throbbing ridgid pole. Finally they past his knees and it sprung up still hardenning.

she froze for a moment.

"yep i definately forgot how big you were" her eyes were filled with a combination lust and fear and awe.

Mike looked down at his 'best friend'. He stood proud between his toned thighs, in comparison to Jess it was much bigger than her forearm, and thick as her biceps. they had never measured it together but Mike knew it was 12 and a half inches long and 9 inches around. He always understood why she never wanted to have sex, out of fear. But oh my god how he lusted for her, how he wanted to try fuck her, how he wanted to see his member dissapear in that tight wet perfect pussy, those gorgeous lips embracing his pole. He wanted to feel the warm wet silky smoothness that had been described to him so many times by his friends. The though made him get even harder and it swelled some more, the veins covering it stood out, pencil thick.

"Fuck it" She said with determination "im gonna go where no girl has gone before... but first i need to get ready Big Boi" she winked teasingly and spat into her hands with resolution...

'Finally' he thought, 'finally im going to loose my bloody V plates'

--------------------------------------------

This is the edited version of my first attempt at a romantic / erotic story. please tell me what you think, i love hearing creative criticism on how i can improve.

particularly how are my descriptions? does it flow well enough? what else could i improve on?

im currently writing part 2 which i will post in this thread. stay tuned!

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jess sat down on her legs in front of her boyfriend and just stared at his cock for what felt like ages but was actually only about 30 seconds. She still just couldn’t believe how fucking big this guy’s cock was! It was only inches from her face and his head looked like it was bigger than her balled up fist, which she could only just fit in her mouth. She had never tried to give Mike a blow job before, she had always just been too intimidated.

But weeks of being away in Melbourne, weeks of being able to think, had given her time to collect herself, she really Really REALLY wanted this stud, every last millimetre of him, and she would get it tonight on this muddy riverbank.

She spat in her shaking hands again and gently touched the base of his glands, massaging the slimy spit over his enormous head. She ran out of spit before she could start on the shaft, but she didn’t need to worry because Mike’s moans, which grew louder as she massaged, had started to generate the familiar almost continuous flow of precum.

"That was fast, usually I have to do this for at least a couple of minutes before you start leaking, you really are hanging out aren’t you babe?"

"Ungh, you have absolutely NO idea... mmm that’s good, keep doing that..."

Jess giggled again, she was enjoying this immensely, and the initial shock and fear had worn off and had been replaced by wild thrill, lust and awe. She focussed her attention on his enormous penis and smeared the long dribble of precum over his head again; it glistened in the fading twilight along with his ripped, wet, once more sweaty body. She had to use both her hands rubbing alternately around the glands with one and then she traced his thick veins as her other hand took up the massage. His cock was still getting harder; it was an incredible sight, the head swelling with every throb, more and more precum oozing out, and a seemingly endless supply of the stuff. She rubbed more intently, using the entire length of her forearm to add more continuous friction, she could see, and hear, he was loving this.

Pretty soon she had coated the whole thing in precum, as well as most of her forearms. But she had a couple of things she wanted to try first that she had been dying to try, but was too shy to ask. She continued to pump away at the shaft with one hand, though it didn’t come anywhere close to circling it, but with the index finger of the other she drew circles on his enormous mushroom head, circling his slit, closing in on it. His moans increased as she did this, but finally she got to his slit and stuck her finger in. The whole thing slid in with ease and he let out an explosive moan of pure pleasure and a minor flood of precum pushed her finger back out. She giggled.

"Ooh you like that did ya Big Boi?"

"Mrrmph" was all he responded, his hand waving at her vaguely to do it again.

She complied without having to ask what he meant, she just loved to make this stallion moan and buck like the animal he was. She teased him again with the circles and finally dipped in again ever so slowly getting rewarded with another burst of precum and a moan. She was still amazed his cock was so big that his piss slit was big enough to stick her finger in. She laughed again, feeling very naughty. But this wasn’t enough, she had other things she wanted to try out that she hadn’t ever been brave enough to do before. She didn't know what changed her, maybe it was her conversations with Stacey about sex that did it. She didn’t care.

She leaned forward and kissed his head. The pop resounded and even made his moans cease for a second while he said

"UNGH... I thought ... you said... you didn’t believe... in oral"

"Oh I didn’t, but you know how I’ll try anything once. I think I’ll try that again actually..."

She bent forward once more and kissed again, this time sliding the tip of her tongue into his slit and French kissing his monstrous cock. She was once more rewarded with a flow of precum which she cautiously let flow into her mouth. She was half scared she wouldn’t like it, but to her surprise it was vaguely like sherbet, sweet and slightly tangy. After a moment she decided she liked it. A lot. She then let her tongue go on a rampage, licking up every last drop of precum, covering every square inch of his substantial penis. She traced his veins with her tongue, and kissed its shaft and head whilst still pumping away at the shaft with both her hands, milking the precum. She shouldn’t get too carried away with this; she still had a job to do before she let him cum. She knew he had to have a lot of fast friction to cum and a slow job like this would take him hours to explode. She removed one hand reluctantly from his pole and slid it down to her bikini bottoms and felt herself. God she was wet. She was more excited than she realised. But she had been told from Stace that being wet just wasn’t enough for Leo, and Leo was tiny compared to Mike, a mere sapling next to a Red Oak. She had to be soaking wet, drenched even, if she wanted to do this.

"Babe," she was breathing heavily now, "I wanna try 69 before we..."

The end of her sentence was lost As Mike sat bolt upright, and shaking all over, he didn’t even say anything but the look in his eyes said it all "FUCK YEAH!"

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mike practically pulled her on his chest and turned her round so he could face her exposed crotch; she looked down at his penis from another angle and just thought 'soon that’s going to be inside me.' This alone was enough to make her cum a little just as Mike started to eat her out, the musky odour flooded over his face.

God how he loved that smell. He kegeled more blood into his cock, he was so fucking horny, Kegeling made him even hornier though. He kissed her lips, not the normal lips, her big wet silky crotch flavoured lips. He kissed them again, and ran his tongue out over them, outlining every wrinkle. His long tongue circled her clitoris and danced across her labia like a professional Salsa dancer who just scored all 10s at a dance contest.

Jess couldn’t believe this; she had never let him eat her out before, not like this. The most she let him do was take a sniff. Looking back she saw that she was a complete fool, this boy was a natural. So much so that she came again without warning, all over his face.

After her orgasm she got back to grooming her prize Horse. And immediately licked his head and stuck her tongue in his slit, just for kicks. But this time, she stretched her mouth as wide open as it could go (after taking a deeeep breath) and slid her mouth down over his head. It barely fit, she could feel her teeth scraping his skin, but she couldn’t help that, he was just too damn big to help it.

The teeth scrape didn’t seem to faze him in the least though, in fact she could have sworn she liked it because he bucked and arched his back. She felt like she was holding onto a rodeo. She kept going, she pushed her mouth further down over his head and finally got the whole thing in, she could feel it throbbing millimetres from the back of her mouth, and she had only just got the head in, she looked down the rest of the shaft stretching away before her eyes, it seemed like it went on forever. She shut her eyes and did something she never thought she could do. She opened her throat more, and pushed further still, 1 inch, 2 inches. She got the tip of his head down her throat before she felt herself start gagging. 'Oh crap...' she thought. She began to pull her head back and felt gentle hands grip her shoulders, she felt reassured and Mike helped her remove the last of his cock from her mouth, with much moaning and face scrunching in pleasure.

"Oh my god babe, that... that was fucking amazing..."

Jess rubbed her jaw and throat; she was going to feel that in the morning. Then that bitchy little voice in her head chimed in, 'that’s not the only thing you’re going to be feeling sweet heart'. "Wasn’t it just, I can’t believe I took that much of you in! I’m sorry my teeth got you..."

"Shush, I almost came right there it was the best feeling in the world. You're lucky I didn’t or you have drowned!" Mike laughed jokingly.

With that he said nothing else and only dived back in to eating out his favourite person in the universe...

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really hot, man, and all the better for being "Australian made". \m/ ^_^ \m/

great descriptions of the sexual acts and emotions, which is always important.

can't wait to read the rest. :)

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks for the comments guys :)

Part 3 comming soon :)

should be quite... explosive...