VA Beach/Norfolk area Military

D_Colin Austomy

Just Browsing
Media
I'm am married, good looking guy who is looking for a hung guy that can fulfill a need that I have. I have not had the pleasure of sucking on a cock bigger than 8" - I would love to be on my knees pulling down your pants/shorts then to pull down your underwear and have a big cock right in front of my face. Have you tell me to suck you cock and have my mouth full of cock and use my hand to stroke you at the same time working out a huge load. I prefer another military guy. I would like to work on your big meat and j/o while doing it - when I get ready to shoot my big load I will cum all over your big cock then get back to blowing you until you blow a load for me - would love to experience a facial as well. Looking for a good looking guy who takes care of himself that is hung more than 8" and shoots a big load who would like to enjoy some hot head. Drop me a line - Prefer the Virginia Beach, Norflok area but can travel to Hampton/Newport News areas as well. Hope to have my mouth filled soon. I'm 33, 6', 190#, light brn, hzl, clean cut, masculine, military type - get stopped all the time by people telling me I look like Dale Jr - not sure if there is a Nascar fan who is hung big that has a little fantasy that I can help them with?!?! Later guys.