Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am looking for some help for planning a 2-3 day vacation either in NYC or Chicago at the end of July. I could be open to go somewhere else if there was a beach close to the hotel.

I am looking for hotel suggestions and places to visit while I am there. Also maybe looking for a 3rd masculine guy (21 to 35) to hangout with one afternoon and see what happens anything could be possible.

PM me or list your ideas here.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I am looking for some help for planning a 2-3 day vacation either in NYC or Chicago at the end of July. I could be open to go somewhere else if there was a beach close to the hotel.

I am looking for hotel suggestions and places to visit while I am there. Also maybe looking for a 3rd masculine guy (21 to 35) to hangout with one afternoon and see what happens anything could be possible.

PM me or list your ideas here.

I live in NYC and think it's a great place to visit. Late July though -- it's most likely gonna be sweltering . But there are a lot of things to do --aside from the obvious tourist things, there are a lot of free activities in the city in the summer, concerts, etc.
For a hotel, Id recommend a well kept secret: The Milburn on the Upper West Side -- less $$ than the big midtown hotels and a much nicer area. 1-800-833-9622.
If you wanna drink with the big manly guys (and definitely if you smoke) head to the Eagle on W 28th Street. Great roof deck, very cruisy and packed weekend nights.
other options check H/X or Next, free bar rags.
If u work out and like the idea of meeting guys in a, um, healthier context, see if you can get a day or week pass for Dave Barton Gym on W 23rd. It'll be worth the $$.

biandloveit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's a good hotel straight across from Buckingham fountain. Forgot the name. From there you can walk to beach and it's a reasonably short walk to museums, aquarium, planetarium, aquarium, milleniam park, etc.