Vacation Jamaica

singlemom091977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am thinking about going on this trip to Jamacia with a friend from work my daughter would be staying with my parents. No this is not a guy friend and no I am not a lesbian just a friend that told me how much fun it is in Jamaica. Just looking for some input, in addition to what friend has told me. Like what is night life like are there lots of hot hung guys there.

Luck E 8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol so it's true, women really do take trips to the Caribbean to fuck the locals, hang on to your purse...

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am thinking about going on this trip to Jamacia with a friend from work my daughter would be staying with my parents. No this is not a guy friend and no I am not a lesbian just a friend that told me how much fun it is in Jamaica. Just looking for some input, in addition to what friend has told me. Like what is night life like are there lots of hot hung guys there.

Hey singlemom---my wife and I have been to jamaica twice so far and love laying out on nude beaches there--shes even been hit on right in front of me too. I've seen your pics---WOW--what a body--get ready to see some hard cocks in front of you!!

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i've lived in jamaica all my life so u can ask me or "omegaman" abt it. Great place to be and to live trust me. just try not to run out of money in ochi rios or negril or well any where cause there's gonna always gonna be somewhere u wanna go or a service u want. once u want it u can find it in jamaica. u can even rent a rasta for well however long u want. he'll fuck, suck, rub ur feet watever for aslong as u paid for. (guy or girl rasta incase any guys are thinking).

u can rent any car u want, range rovers, x5-6, m3's-6's anything even the island cruiser..does wat the name implies.

the beaches and most if not all of the hotels and attractions are sexy and romantic. we have clubs for every one and every type of ppl. World class disk jockeys and the drinks are off the chain.

if u want to just have sex being a sexy woman just imply and he'll catch on.
remember just relax and have fun when u get here, theres always something and or someone to do ...if u feel like it, or u can lay on the beach nude and get served drinks while u get a massage watching the sun set and listening to reggae music what ever u wanna do.

p.s. in jamaica we love to dance and gyrate on our women and sometimes caress their bodies to the rythm of the music depending on the situationand relationship. its real fun check out quad and margarita-ville.
dnt get too drunk.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A friend of mine went on one of these trips to Jamaica, I said why are you going there when there are lots of men in Birmingham who claim to be Jamaican (it was their grandparents who were Jamaican) but she had the time of her life with a host of well endowed studs. So go for it, singlemom, and have fun!

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If (and that is a big IF) you are going there to get laid, you might consider staying home and finding a friend just round the corner? Could be a lot safer and possibly more rewarding with the "boy around the corner.

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey singlemom---my wife and I have been to jamaica twice so far and love laying out on nude beaches there--shes even been hit on right in front of me too. I've seen your pics---WOW--what a body--get ready to see some hard cocks in front of you!!

I have to agree with fieldsb4: Singlemom is smoking hot! After looking at her gallery all I've got in my mind are images that involve that tattoo moving forwards and backwards!

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
Spend the $3k on a psychiatrist and get over your male authority issues. I'm sorry your father was so mean to you but you are not him. You are your own person.
I hope you've used condoms thus far even though they can't completely protect you.
When you are more balanced and meet a nice guy I hope you don't have to worry about him running off to Thailand on vacation to cure his insecurities.
After that rant I apologize to the people I'm being so bold to. I know if I was flying to Thailand every other week and someone slapped me in the face for preferring very tight women; my ego would be hurt. I might realize I was less of a man, but in time I would come to know life much better and realize I can be blissfully happy with someone here.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Spend the $3k on a psychiatrist and get over your male authority issues. I'm sorry your father was so mean to you but you are not him. You are your own person.
I hope you've used condoms thus far even though they can't completely protect you.
When you are more balanced and meet a nice guy I hope you don't have to worry about him running off to Thailand on vacation to cure his insecurities.
After that rant I apologize to the people I'm being so bold to. I know if I was flying to Thailand every other week and someone slapped me in the face for preferring very tight women; my ego would be hurt. I might realize I was less of a man, but in time I would come to know life much better and realize I can be blissfully happy with someone here.

:confused::confused::confused: What on earth are you talking about? Who are you responding to?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Nightlife in Jamaica is fabulous if you know where to go. The culture is very centered on music. Everywhere you go you will hear music and you will frequently see people singing (and dancing) in the street. People like to gather and dance so lots of private parties go on too. Then there are the dances, which are public events. At these dances there will be a bar (where you can buy drinks) and food will be on sale. The food is usually very, very good and very cheap, as is alcohol. My advice is to stick to drinks that you have to open yourself - it's safer (but that is my general rule regardless of where I am and I don't even drink alcohol!). Dancing tends to be intimate. Jamaican men like to get up close and personal with women! If you watch a man and woman dancing, there will be lots of intimate body contact (it's very sexual) and you don't even have to know the guy to partake!

Jamaican men can be very, very forward. I wouldn't go as far as generalising about the size of their penises but you will have no problem finding good looking men, passion, great sex and willingness. Some men will be looking for an exchange. You may be asked to buy clothing for them or something like that. Some men will ask for nothing - the sex is enough for some of them. You will have to make a judgment call about whether to 'reward' them for their services.

My advice to you is don't take a lot of money out with you when you go out. Get traveller's cheques for the bulk of your cash and leave it, your jewellery and your passport in the hotel safe (find out if your hotel has one). If not, find a bank and rent a safety deposit box for the duration of your stay and keep ALL your valuables locked away. Don't lock them in your suitcase because a suitcase can be carried away. I know all of this sounds awful but these are precautions I take wherever I go on holiday. Better cautious than robbed and stranded.

Finally, make sure your friend knows where you are and who you are with at all times. Have a really good time. I have just recently come back from Cuba myself but I will be going to Jamaica next spring and I can hardly wait! :smile:

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
As already quoted, I will say there is "something" about that island. I have been overly critical about my body, and thus had never done the nude beach or any other real wild things before our visit in January.

I wasn't there 6 hours before getting nude in a semi-private hottub, made love on a moonlit beach and later romped on the nude beach all week. And even though it was a couple type resort, got hit on as well by both men and women.

Be careful and wise, but have fun!

Renee

Hey singlemom---my wife and I have been to jamaica twice so far and love laying out on nude beaches there--shes even been hit on right in front of me too. !

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
There's nothing wrong with female sex tourism, is there?

Men have been enjoying it for decades, so why shouldn't women?

Amongst white women from continental Europe, Senegal is currently a hot destination. There's even travel agencies for single women which cater to the interracial fantasies of many women. Most often, it's older baby-boomer women who go on these sex trips, though. They're divorced, the kids are out of the home, they have lots of cash to spend, and so they want to enjoy life a bit. First thing they do is go fuck poor black people.

To answer your question: sure there are Jamaicans in Jamaica. Because Jamaicans are ordinary human beings, their cocks are ordinary too. Not bigger or smaller than the cocks of any other group of men.

But the fantasy may add a few inches. And if you're into that fantasy, then good for you.

It's the same story with us, white men. Why do we love to go on holiday in Thailand or Brazil? Because we think Thai and Brazilian girls are much better in bed than white girls. Of course, they're not. But it's the fantasy which makes it so.

So enjoy your trip. I'm sure it will be worth it!