vacation problem

well i have a bit of a problem, this summer my brother, dad, some family friends and i are all going to bulgaria. the beaches there everyone weres speedos. My dad is making us wear speedos, he is a pushy guy, Well he dosnt know that i am about 8 inches flaccid. yikes, i am not very comfortable with my size still so i am worried about his reaction when my speedo is bulging like crazy. o well.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First off, if you actually are 8”flaccid I can guarantee that your father and brothers (as well as Aunts, Uncles, friends, casual acquaintances and even the clerk at the corner store) know that you are hung. Second, you had better rethink the Speedos. Go for another brand name. Speedo, TYR and most other names will not provide the room upfront that you are going to need.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there is no such thing as "everyone wears speedos" thats just silly. u can wear anythign you want unless your are competing on the pool.

rubbish

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First off ...I too would like to know how old your are as well.
If you are hung as you say..more than likely all the male members of your family are hung too. There are many different forms of "Speedo" type swim wear out there. The swim wear that your father wishes you to wear...does it have to be "Speedo" brand? Most people just consider all bikini styles to be "Speedo". Some other brands offer more room and are less constricting.
If you are close with your family , why not just ask your dad if you can wear something that is less revealing. Let him know you are not comfortable wear something small.

Here is a suggestion..just post a picture and we all will decide if you need something with more coverage ....:smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Here's a suggestion that just may serve you well on the trip. Take two bathing suits: the one you want to wear and the Speedo your dad insists you wear. When you guys change into your Speedos and he sees the difficulty you have with the fit he may have no problem allowing you to wear something else.

If that doesn't work, wowsers, just go along with the package tucked into the Speedos as best you can. Once you get to the beach you'll find that you are not alone and those others there with big bulges will be taking them in stride. Remember the Olympic swimmers and divers everybody watched on TV and drooled at?

Seems like that's a nice, exclusive club to belong to.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Remember the Olympic swimmers and divers everybody watched on TV and drooled at?

You were drooling over them? (you specifically stated that everybody was doing this) I think you may need to rethink your gay/straight ratio--but it is good to know my continued pursuit of you may be paying off and you're now ready to come over to the other side--as always I am more than willing to indoctrinate and initiate you. (sure hope it wasn't just the swimming abilities which made you drool).

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Onslow said:
You were drooling over them? (you specifically stated that everybody was doing this) I think you may need to rethink your gay/straight ratio--but it is good to know my continued pursuit of you may be paying off and you're now ready to come over to the other side--as always I am more than willing to indoctrinate and initiate you. (sure hope it wasn't just the swimming abilities which made you drool).

LOL! He's "straight" and I bet when he hooks up it's always his "first time sucking dick." LOL! I can read the posting on Craigslist now "Straight guy curious to try sucking dick for first time." LOL!

Oh, and eeeew.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Onslow said:

What, you don't think swimming goggles are sexy?