Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This story isn't that interesting or erotic, but it is true and caught me off guard.

So.. I am on vacation with the family. After laying in bed and chatting with a female friend online for a bit, I realized that I was getting a hard on. I'm not excessively big, but bigger than average(about 7 x 5). After rubbing my cock through my shorts for a few minutes I decided it was time to go to the bathroom. I usually wank a few times a day, but being on vacation with my family I haven't been able to near as much as usual. After getting settled in in the bathroom, I squirted some lotion on my dick and began stroking. After about five minutes of jerking, I blew my load. It was easily a four foot cumshot and about a 7 or 8 roper all of which were almost as thick as the first. After about three more insane orgasms, I looked down and my cock looked enormous. I would say it was at least 7.5 x 5.5 and throbbing like I have never seen before. Of course, as soon as I saw this, I was immediatley turned on again and started wanking again. Everytime I came, it felt better than the time before. Finally, I stopped due to not being able to catch my breath. It might be one of the quickest wanks I've ever had, but it was definitly one of the best.

Once again, nothing special, but I thought I'd share!
Hope you enjoy it!