vacation vacation

ddd1

1st Like
Media
hi, I would like to present a vacation problem:)

For the first time in a long while I have a great vacation this summer.
I am planning to spend a couple or so months in south or central america which both I've never visited.
I would really like to combine great views and nature with partying, nude beach and hot people

what do u recomend?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi, I would like to present a vacation problem:)

For the first time in a long while I have a great vacation this summer.
I am planning to spend a couple or so months in south or central america which both I've never visited.
I would really like to combine great views and nature with partying, nude beach and hot people

what do u recomend?

Lucky!

I've been to all (save Suriname and Belize) but here's just a few observations from memory.....
  • Well, I loved Bolivia - great people and views but no beaches. Cheap.
  • Chile - Great scenery, OK beaches and fun people. Cheap(ish)
  • Ecuador - Geat people, OK views but I never saw the beaches though said to be good. Dirt cheap
  • Venezuela - great views and beaches but wasn't wild about the peeps bit expensive
  • Columbia - now we're talking!! Esp the islands. Who cares
  • Brazil - Mega scenery, crazy people and serious beaches. Cheap.
  • Honduras - OK beaches, OK scenery by great people, again the islands are fun. Cheap
  • Costa Rica - Fabulous nature, nice people and good beaches. But a bit too 'Americanised' for me. Cheap ish.
  • Guatemala - Great views and people, don't know about the beaches. Cheap
  • Nicaragua - Views are ok, fantastic people beaches don't know. Cheap
  • Mexico - Has it all but I'd pick Columbia. Bit expensive.
  • Panama - Lots to do, great people OK beaches. Cheap(ish).
I saw no Nude beaches. I'm sure they exist but in general the cultures are quite consrvative that it's not really popular At least it wasn't when I was last there and things may have changed. You'll probably find the Islands easier going in that respect.

I'm not a beach person, but if I had to pick a place based on beaches/people/scenery combo, it would be Cuba (Cuba is way too funky to be on any mere list), followed by Columbia!!!

Wherever you choose to go, have a great time!!!!:biggrin1:

ddd1

1st Like
Media
wow. thanx for the info
you are a hell of a traveler:)
how long have you been travelling, and how you passed from one country to another?