Vacationing in Florida

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm taking the Viper and heading down to Florida next month. I'll be in Jacksonville on March 10th, Key West the 11th through the 13th. Miami the 13th through the 15th. and Daytona the 15th through the 19th. I might also be in Miami on the 18th for a music festival. I'll probably be going by myself, anybody up for partying a little? Or any suggestions on where to go/what to do? I'm pretty familiar with Jacksonville. I've been to Daytona before but only once. Been to Miami but didn't really stay there. and I've never been to Key West. and.. I'm still heterosexual, not that I don't enjoy the compliments from you guys...

more pictures of me up at myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/ryan_nay

UniDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I'm taking the Viper and heading down to Florida next month. I'll be in Jacksonville on March 10th, Key West the 11th through the 13th. Miami the 13th through the 15th. and Daytona the 15th through the 19th. I might also be in Miami on the 18th for a music festival. I'll probably be going by myself, anybody up for partying a little? Or any suggestions on where to go/what to do? I'm pretty familiar with Jacksonville. I've been to Daytona before but only once. Been to Miami but didn't really stay there. and I've never been to Key West. and.. I'm still heterosexual, not that I don't enjoy the compliments from you guys...

more pictures of me up at myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/ryan_nay

I'm in South Beach. If I hear of anything interesting happening I'll let you know. You should be safe from the gays as the Winter Party is over on the 6th.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
UniDude said:
I'm in South Beach. If I hear of anything interesting happening I'll let you know. You should be safe from the gays as the Winter Party is over on the 6th.

heh. I'm not scared of homosexuals. If I was I probably wouldn't be going to Key West. I just didn't want anyone to misinterpret my invitation to "party" as something other than that.

UniDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I may check it out. Is it mostly guys there or mix gender?

There is a gay section, but there is a straight section as well. It's pretty popular from what i understand. There is also some big ol music festival called UltraFest coming up in Miami that has the nine inch nails playing I think,