Vacationing in the UK in August- compare cock2cock in person?

D

deleted490601

I am str8 but curious.. have compared my cock cam2cam a lot here on LPSG, but haven't done it in person - I am a self-guided tourist.. that means that I will sit down soon with a guide book, and the UK train website, and work my way north from Dover all the way up to Edinburgh.. If any of you str8curious or bi guys want to compare cocks, have a mutual wank, etc., then send me a PM here with your approx location in either England or Scotland.. I should be traveling in a mostly northerly direction from August 10th to the 25th... I want to do some walking on the famous paths in Great Britain, but I need to relax too!

my cock is above average.. so, if you want to admire it, or out-dick me :)biggrin1:), let me know soon!

D

deleted490601

I hope you're using a tourist railcard, because turning up and just catching the train is a prohibitively expensive business in the UK...

Thanks for the heads up ... I am aware of the price structures, ("Anytime" means very expensive!) and I will probably map out my itenerary soon.. order some "advance tickets" and have them mailed to a friend in Dover.. they are quite nicely discounted if I can order in time!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks for the heads up ... I am aware of the price structures, ("Anytime" means very expensive!) and I will probably map out my itenerary soon.. order some "advance tickets" and have them mailed to a friend in Dover.. they are quite nicely discounted if I can order in time!

Check out the range of rover and ranger tickets, which are a good way of travelling around an area (or the whole UK) where you might be doing lots of single journeys, then walking (for example) and continuing from somewhere else - it avoids the expense of single tickets (most single tickets are only fractionally cheaper than a return ticket).

National Rail Enquiries - Special Offers for Rangers & Rovers

D

deleted490601

bump .. thanks for the kind invites, fellow LPSG'ers.. feel free to PM me, if u are str8 or bi curious, will travel north from London into Scotland.. I know its a chilly summer, and i can understand why Brits flee to Spain.. but I have had plenty of hot sunny weather this summer, and I want to some some hiking while in the UK.. so, daytime highs in the teens wont be so bad.. besides, my cock is almost always hot.. hehe..

Josh

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Check out the range of rover and ranger tickets, which are a good way of travelling around an area (or the whole UK) where you might be doing lots of single journeys, then walking (for example) and continuing from somewhere else - it avoids the expense of single tickets (most single tickets are only fractionally cheaper than a return ticket).

National Rail Enquiries - Special Offers for Rangers & Rovers

^What he says for good local tickets.

Also best to check the local goverment websites, for the areas you plan on visiting, for tourist info, local travel company contacts, and travel tickets.

In Derbyshire (Where I am), you can get a Derbyshire Wayfairer ticket for £10.50 for the day, valid on all bus and trains in Derbyshire, and surrounding areas.

Alternative, is a ZigZag / ZigZag Plus, for bus travel on Trent Barton, who operate from as far south as Loughborough, nearly all parts of Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire, all the way up in to Manchester (Transpeak service), which runs through large parts of the Derbyshire Peak District, and also runs to BOTH / CLOSE to East Midlands Airport (Loughborough Indigo service, and also their sister company, Kinch Bus), and Manchester Airport.

As you can guess, I am in the East Midlands Area (Close to East Mids Airport), so if you want a guide, beer etc, gimmie a shout.

D

deleted490601

I am str8 but curious.. have compared my cock cam2cam a lot here on LPSG, but haven't done it in person - I am a self-guided tourist.. that means that I will sit down soon with a guide book, and the UK train website, and work my way north from Dover all the way up to Edinburgh.. If any of you str8curious or bi guys want to compare cocks, have a mutual wank, etc., then send me a PM here with your approx location in either England or Scotland.. I should be traveling in a mostly northerly direction from August 10th to the 25th... I want to do some walking on the famous paths in Great Britain, but I need to relax too!

my cock is above average.. so, if you want to admire it, or out-dick me :)biggrin1:), let me know soon!

Bump