vaccum cleaner does for u???

HungPaki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been curious about these pumps for many years, ( have not tried them cause im already packing 10.5 inches ) but was curious about the thickness that comes from a pump, does this cut off sensitivity? do people only do this for a "slight cosmetic change"?

D

deleted213967

Another dissatisfied customer:

My Dyson sucks and did lose suction. I would not recommend that brand.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once heard a true story of a townhall caretake who tried this, he found himself in a very embarrasing situation when his penis became swollen and unable to remove it from the tube. He was eventually released from the sucktion tube by the fire brigade, who had to cut the tube to release his penis.

This is a true story as my friend was one of the attending firemen. How do you talk your way out of that one.........lol

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
i had a neighbor whom thought this was the ideal way to make his unit huge and he opted for the 7.5 hp wet dry vac!The results were disastrous to say the least,after 2 weeks in the hospital and a long healing process...im sure he's a much wiser ladd.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's not forget about the Florida man that thought it would be cute to stick his pee pee in the Pool vacuum hose.
He had to be removed from the pool wall and the tube cut free from his penis by the fire dept.

BTW..I did this when I was a kid and it is VERY powerful and pulls VERY hard.
(Hydraulic negative pressure) You grow ultra fast, but its not the right way to do it.

The key to vacuum enlargement techniques is to use LOW vacuum over an extended period of time. The idea is to stretch the cells, and maintain adequate blood flow for cell division and growth over time.

Not saying that it couldn't work with a vacuum...but it's a less conventional method.
I guess if you can try it, let us know. Use LOTS of lube, and put a vacuum gage on the hose to see how much vacuum your pulling.

Beginners or advanced should not go over 5mm/hg of vacuum.