Vacu-Tech Question.

D_Carpentier Corsette

Just Browsing
Media
For those who have made purchases through Vacu-tech.. could anyone tell me if their boxes have any big logos or anything on it. I would like to remain inconspicuous as to what I'm ordering when I have to pick it up for the package lady.

smartandfriendly

Just Browsing
Media
Actually i have my package lying here on the flore of my room because it contains this nice packing foam that i want to re-use one day.
It's a plain brown box with a packing slip attached to it for customs purposses. The slip is folded so no one except customs can see what is written on it. Even if someone checks it, all is written on it is
the name of the recepient and
the list of the items in the package.
Of course they dont use names such as "dick pump"
Instead it is:
Chrome tiger pump XX $
2 1/4 Cylinder YY$
International express mail ZZ $

This means that no one will be able to figure out that there is a penis pump inside the box unless the person is a male customs officer that uses one himself.

Good Luck

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I remember, smart is right, I have ordered three tubes from them, and shared a mail box and never had any one question or look funny. Their tubes are of good quality, and the plastic pump has lasted a good 3+ years of pumping 5 days a week or sometimes more. I had to replace the spring inside, and works good as new. I also give a thumbs up to their nipple tubes, well worth the cost, and the results are wild and hot.