vacum pomps

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

santos: hi everyone im new in here.
    my english isnt that good so i hope you can understand me :)

i was wondering of is the vacum pomps realy work and enlarge our little boys?

and if they do are they permenent? and how long does it take to get notice him growing?

greatz :)

2. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    Yes they work, but only for a few hours, i mean you have to place your penis inside the tube for about an hour, taking 5 minute breaks evey 20 minutes and you will see the results, but they will go away in a few hours, i have been pumping since two years ago, but only on weekends or for special ocassions, but one moth agp i started wwith jelquing and stretching and pumping, it takes about 2 hours-a-day but it is working, mi penis is almost 1 centimeter bigger, not much? imagine it it 6 months.

By the way where are you from? I am fom Mexico. :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

santos:
    1 cm in 6 months of stretching and jelging and pumping? no its not much at all but its ofcrouse beter then nothing.

i understand from a site that if you stretch and jelg you will notice a result in 2 weeks? i didnt started anything today im gonna start.

i wonder whats the diffrent between pomps... there are pomps for like 150 dollar and there are pomps for 30 dollar do you have any idea?

I'm from Holland (europe) :)

4. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    No, you got me wrong, i said i grew 1 cm in 1 month, so imagine that in six months, that would be 6 cms, of course, you wont grow one cm every month but, if you think about it .5 cm is better than nothing, the growth will vary from month to month, sometimes more, sometimes less.

My vacuum pump costed 450 mexican pesos which is like 40 u.s.dollars and i also have a bigger one it was a gift fom my exboyfriend it costed about 70 dollars, my penis is 8 inches long and 5.5 thick, i am cut, what about you? :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

santos: 1 cm everymonth is very good.
    but do you think it will grow 1 cm/month without using the vacuum pumps? only by jelging and stretching ?

you said your penis is 5.5 thick 5.5 what lol ? i cant imagen 5.5 inches thick penis.

we dont use inches in here my penis is about 20 cm long and 4 cm thick.
    i converted it to inches and thats about 7.48 long and 1.57 thick. i am also cut.

Draft saved Draft deleted