Vacutech Pumps

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by uncutaussie, Jul 27, 2008.

1. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Guys

I'm going to get a pump in the next few weeks to give it a go, I've read a lot of good stuff around the net about Vacutech pumps. Just wondering if anyone has experience with the thickwall range? They say it's great for adding length and stretching it out, which is what I'm really after. But this will be my first time pumping. I'm aware of the need to take it slow and work into it... and honestly don't want my cock to get all distorted or bruised, so keen to keep the slow pace... but just wondering do I need to get their flared one thats recommended for beginners?

2. Bongo7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    excellent quality pumps

3. lookatme

lookatme New Member

From what I have read that are good. I just don't like the way my penis looks after pumping.

4. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    great pumps and if you use them correctly you will have no problems. don't get piggy and do it harder and faster than they tell you because it is a turn on to see your cock grow inside that tube. do the massage and even jelquing. i would tell you that you should get a one and a two stage cylinder so that you can pump balls and cock one day and just cock the other days. they're a blast but I had to stop using mine as 6 weeks ago I got my cock pierced and I've got to wait until it heals before resuming pumping. shave smooth everything, you'll get a better seal and a better pump and things will slide and fill up that tube. use a good lube for the best seal. the visual is such a turn on for me that there are times that I actually cum just from the sight of it. i don't think you need any specially shaped tube, just go slow and enjoy.

5. antonio

antonio Member

Low pressure for a longer duration is much better than trying to go high pressure.

High pressure gives you an odd "doughnut" swelling behind the corona/glans area of your dick.

Just don't overdo it. Just like your first day in a gym you wouldn't try to lift all the heaviest weights all day long.

6. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This actually raises a new question for me, will my penis retain it's shape if I take it slow, do warm ups and keep jelqing? Also, any advise on the best size to get... my penis easily gets to 17cm circumference when erect, sometimes a bit more.

7. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

yeh that is a gud question aussie, i wanted to know if a penis returns to its normal size/shape after pumping if u take it slow?

how long does it take to return to its normal shape/size?

8. crazyed27

crazyed27 New Member

#8 crazyed27, Jul 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  9. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    been using vacutech tubes for years, both flared and thick walled...i use the thick walled mostly, but can not say if there is a true difference in expansion based on tube design.......it's mostly due to the vacuum pressure and the frequency of your pump routine

get a tube that allows your dick some room to expand, but wont allow your balls to be sucked up into the tube...
    use enough pressure so your dick doesnt flop around in the tube...
    take a break to massage the skin and tissue every 15 minutes or so...
    always well lubricate your meat before pumping AND drink water...the vacuum draws moisture from the tissue even if you dont see ithappening...

10. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    anybody have experience pumping a pierced cock? been pierced 6 weeks now and want to pump but is it too soon? any info will be greatly appreciated.

11. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

i too have tried all kinds of pumps..boston pump all the different cylnders...etc..
    and NOTHING out does Esteem pumps...talk about easy and convienent...the pump handle is built into the cylinder...use plenty of gun oil or lube of choice...silicone best..and watch ur breeder grow...plan on a minimum of 30 mins...to get ur maximum length...ur gonna get blown away watching ur breeder grow in the tube..and its a damn rush...and speaking of rush...get a fresh bottle of poppers to enjoy ur party
    the best thing about the tube..u have the option to put at the base of the tube a rubber cock ring....when u at the point where u want to hold ur new masterpiece in ur hand...slide the cock ring off the base of the tube..and it will then be at the base of ur breeder...and the size locks...with the cock ring...now, how fuckin kewl is this?
    i have posted a pic of my esteem pump... i guess its located here
    Your pump of choice
    or this link...
    Metromedicalonline.com | Osborn ErecAid Esteem Manually Operated Vacuum Therapy System | Penis Pump

also..the price may take ur breath away..but..there is a life time warranty on these toys....and if I'm wrong on the warranty...it might only be 5yrs..but..the sales guy said to me...so far the replacements have been less then 1% of sales..and they replace any pump regardless of how old it is...im about to go pump now...this shit has me all horned up...fuck

12. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good company to deal with and talk to.

Just be straight forward, and they will give you honest advice.

Their cylinders are TOP notch.

Their plastic hand pump....eh... not so hot.

Their VT-9000 electric pump was top notch too.

13. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I highly recommend the thick wall cylinders and Vacu tech equipment. I have had some thick wall cylinders for years and they are very comfortable. Just use common sense and take the time to do it slow and easy especially if you are new to pumping.

You have a transition that will happen in time. That is that the lymphatic fluid will find pathways faster and faster. It may take you two hours to get in the first months what it will take you 15 minutes to get a year or so from now. Just be patient, give your penis plenty of breaks without vacuum to promote blood circulation and keep a steady schedule of doing it. Remember that lack of blood or oxygenation in the tissues will cause damage and could lead to E.D. in your future.

Lose that vacuum often and give it long enough at rest points to oxygenate each time before re-establishing vacuum levels......

Good Luck....

14. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Vacu-tech is the way to go! their pumps are top of the line and very affordable,for length go with the thickwall but,be sure to use proper sizing....if you're serious about pumping....vt is the only real choice.

15. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, just measured for about the 100th time and placed my order for a Vacutech thick wall.... will keep everyone posted with progress once it arrives.

16. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure about affordable. They're about the same or slightly higher than other brands, but they ARE worth the extra money due to the quality of their cylinders.

The thick wall is more for advanced pumpers, but you'll want to get one once you've tried it out for a while.

17. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Progress

Got delivered today.... 4 days from the US to Australia to delivery point... I'm impressed, great online tracking!

Unpacked and thought HOLY FUCK that cylinder is massive! Started to panic I'd ordered way to big. But thought I'd give it a go... got myself hard, slipped it on and pumped up slowly to about 3... and then realised I really hadn't ordered the wrong size! Theres a bit of room to grow, but it's a perfect fit... I guess it's one of those things where I always thick and picture than I'm smaller than I actually am.

I ordered the thickwall to start with as I've been reading and everyone says for length gains. I know to take it easy though, and resisted staying any longer first day. I did 10 minutes total, didn't go above the green line, and released pressure every minute or so to give it a massage.

The quality is amazing.... I was half expecting it to be flimsier, but it's a solid device. I shelled out for the brass pump figuring why not (postage is over $40USD!) so might as well get what I need/want up front. All up, it's packaged well, it has very solid seals and joins. Can't wait to try it out later tonight for another 10 minutes or so. Will take tomorrow off and give it another whirl Sunday..... I'll have to post pics soon, but so far when I lined up the Gilette can next to my cock in the tube, they were about spot on the same size :)

18. cazz669

cazz669 Active Member

Albums:
    rookie here but what sort of gains should one expect length/girth from pumping with the kind of tube described here, short term and long term?

19. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
  20. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Been taking it very slow.... 3 sessions so far.... 30 minutes each... haven't gone over 5HG and have slowly built up to it each time. I'm taking breaks about every 8 minutes and massaging for 4 before going going. Can't say I can notice it getting bigger than usual in the tube, but maybe because I've been doing jelqing before I'm used to what it looks like.

Second session I saw some fluid build up behind my knob, which worried me a bit, but gave it a massage over an hour and it was back to normal, hasn't happened since!

Draft saved Draft deleted