Vacutech vs Bostonpump which one?

D_twt98c

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm looking into getting a pump and curious which one you guys thought I should go with. Theres only about a $30 difference. The boston looks to have a nice silicone seal as well but I didnt know if thats better or not. Also if you have any suggestions I'm interested in heating them. Thanks.

BOSTON PUMP SLEEVE MASTER PENIS PUMP PACKAGE
Or
Vacu-Tech - Product Details

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Vacu-tech is my choice. The silicon seal will give you a reduced shaft girth where it is inside the tube. The vacu-tech tube will give you a more even shaft girth. Trim the pubes and use lube to make a good seal. I have used a tube like vacu-tech for some years and had some good results.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have a dozen quality tubes from several makers.They are all about the same,but I would go with the Boston because of the seal.If you go to Harbor Freight,you can get a metal pump for about $25 that will last years longer than the plastic ones.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you go to Harbor Freight,you can get a metal pump for about $25 that will last years longer than the plastic ones.

Yup. Usually $15.00 with the coupon :)

Vacutech is my choice for quality cylinders, but I have heard users purchasing the donuts after the fact for comfort cushions.
Boston Pump Works has been around for a while, as has LA Pump Dist.

I've never used them, but would recommend a flared cylinder for first time users.
Vacutech's chart tends to run one size big from what I have found...but then again, some others find them to be just right.

I purchased one size smaller to focus on length first, then graduated one size up to get length and girth.
If you go too big off the bat, you'll pull in your scrotum and it's not as good of a pump session.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Do the harbor frieght pumps come with everything I need tubes.couplers etc?

It's the pump only and has the same male connector as the other pumps.You have to buy the cylinders from Boston or Vacutech.

Last edited by a moderator:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Vacu-Tech for cylinders without doubt, Harbor Freight for electric pumps and bleed valves or Automotive trade hand pumps. . . . . .

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the harbor frieght pumps come with everything I need tubes.couplers etc?

Harbor Freight has a brake bleeder pump (metal) with a kit, it's like $28.00, it has attachments and also a catch tube. By using the catch tube, you can start with wet pumping which will give you better growth and faster growth. I started with a Vacutech and the plastic pump, it finally broke, and read about the Harbor Freight kit. It works real well with warm water, by using the warm water I am able to expand to almost pack the 2.25 inch tube, where before I was just packing the 2 inch tube. Good luck.

hans19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a Boston Thick wall tube ( with a ruler) and has give me good results in lenght and girth.I had bad results with a Boston Pump ( plastic mitty pump) .It just broke( no vacum pressure) after only 8 month use only.