Vacutech

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah they're gone apparently. I tried to go on a couple times over the last week to get a wider tube.

Where else can you?

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just tried calling the phone number on my cylinders 650-738-9500 and there was no answer.

I know that the owner, Jim, was getting up in years, and Garth was taking most of the phone calls.

Vacu-Tech is all I own, so that's sad

Damn. I own two cylinders and a hand pump from them. Bought it all years ago. I'm not really an avid pumper but now that I've gone the filler route it's fun to swell up a bit larger and also helps during recovery, I just need a wider tube now.

I think the attachment fittings are fairly universal? Where else would you get a decent cylinder from??

Reactions: cockydude2018

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have Vacu-Tech thick wall elliptical cylinders. I don't know if anyone else makes them.

Fittings on good quality pump gear are universal.

There are several pump cylinder manufacturers. I've been interested in a British company... I think it's called Thickwall cylinders

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have Vacu-Tech thick wall elliptical cylinders. I don't know if anyone else makes them.

Fittings on good quality pump gear are universal.

There are several pump cylinder manufacturers. I've been interested in a British company... I think it's called Thickwall cylinders

Heard of them before I think. I have two elliptical shaped thick walls. I just need a size up, the smallest one I don't even really fit into erect so it's completely useless. The other I can pack width wise but I want a round one a size up, mainly for after my next injection session

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, my smaller elliptical... 1.75"x2.25"x9" is only good for plumping. The biggest one (the label with measurements came off) would probably work for you

Yup. Same size I have. But I want a round cylinder next for my shape anyway. I'm not really looking to pump and pack for temp size, I'm honestly not into it really for the time. But I need the space to keep things expanded after my next procedure, I don't think the size I have will work for that at all then