Vacuum cleaner and hose

small: Hey guys!

First post! Anyways, I read somewhere where you could use a vacuum cleaner and its hose for enlargement? Is this true? Well, please let me know!

-small

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Don’t use a vacuum i have read that many men damage themselves trying to do that......the suction is said to possibly tare muscles and veins thus you can say goodbye to erections.

Be happy with what you have i am sure you don't want a penis that does not work ^_^

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Alas, I've never been able to use a vacuum cleaner or hose - my pud is too thick.

Those garage-type wet-dry vacs are big enough but they're so noisy the neighbors would know every time I was getting off. Nobody's garage is that dirty!

:(

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, small:

You might be an ideal candidate for PE (penis exercises) that stretch and jelq your penis. The internet is full of information concerning this dick enlargement method and there are guys on this forum who are knowledgeable about the regimen, also. It's fun, as well as a healthy method of enlargement for those who have determination and patience. Give it a try, buddy.

Good luck and enjoy,

Luke

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Dear small (and others).

A vacuum cleaner?

For (ANY!) kind of P.E. ?

Bad idea.

F O R G E T

I T.

A vacuum CLEANER typically has no way to control the suction force; hence, it is so much more powerful than a conventional type of a vacuum device specifically designed for penis enlargement.

It is inconceivable to even think of trying this!

--Let alone the absolute 100% LIKELIHOOD of PERMANENT consequences!

dkl018:
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@Jun 13 2004, 05:36 PM
Alas, I've never been able to use a vacuum cleaner or hose - my pud is too thick.

Those garage-type wet-dry vacs are big enough but they're so noisy the neighbors would know every time I was getting off. Nobody's garage is that dirty!

:(
Hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Franky

Expert Member
Media
It all depends on how powerful the cleaner is, it has to be quite weak to be safe and in our case needs a very thick tube because most home cleaners are nowhere thick enough for a decent sized cock.
Franky

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Just a note of warning to young fellows who might be tempted to bypass the hose and stick Mr. Happy directly into the vacuum cleaaner.

DON&#39;T DO IT&#33; THERE&#39;S A FAN IN THERE&#33;<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Many a hospital emergency room has had to try to reconstruct a shredded penis that came into contact with that fan. It&#39;s not unlike sticking your hand into a running garbage disposal.

Forget the applicances and stick with the manual techniques.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As both an engineer and a homemaker, I find men’s ignorance of common household appliances utterly astonishing&#33; Perhaps this is what has fueled so many of the urban legends about vacuum cleaners and the penis.

First, with regard to the degree of suction, it was obvious to me that vacuum cleaners should have far less than any penis pump device. However, this morning I took three minutes to actually measure two vacuum cleaners with a vacuum gauge. My findings are:

Large Sears Shop Vacuum: 12 kPa (kilopascals)
Powerful Panasonic Canister Vacuum: 14 kPa

Such descriptions of pumping that I have seen which actually recommend specific vacuum levels (some pumps have a gauge) suggest levels in the range of 20 to 50 kPa.

It would appear that a typical vacuum cleaner indeed produces less vacuum than a penis pumping device, as I suspected. This tells us two things. First, the vacuum cleaner will not injure the penis through suction any more than the penis pump device will. Second, the vacuum cleaner probably will be ineffective at achieving the results obtained with a penis pump device (if there actually are any).

The second thing that amuses me is the description of the vacuum cleaner&#39;s "fan,"which comes straight out of urban legend. As any housewife knows, the "fan" in a standard canister vacuum cleaner (the type with a hose; i.e. not an upright) is not right behind the hose opening. In fact, it is located behind the dirt collection bag, so that it sucks air and dirt through the bag. It would require a very long penis, capable of bashing its way through the bag, filter, and usually a metal mesh, before reaching the "fan." In shop vacuums, the "fan" is located inside the filter, and at significant distance from the hose connection, and pointed away from the hose connection. Further, such machines generally have a baffle between the hose connection and the fan-filter assembly, designed to force dirt to swirl and circulate in the tank before reaching the filter, to avoid premature clogging of the filter. It is also worth noting that the suction "fan" in a vacuum cleaner (properly called a centrifugal blower) does not look anything like the fan you may have sitting on your desk, and does not have blades remotely like a conventional fan. In fact, the central portion of the blower disk, which is exposed in the blower unit&#39;s suction opening, is generally smooth, without blades at all. As such, the stories of penis mutilations by vacuum cleaner fans appear to be pure myths, and are indeed described as such by organizations which research urban legends.

However, there are some real stories of penis mutilation by vacuum cleaners. These appear to have resulted in cases where the rotating brushes found in a "power head," upright machine, or hand-held machine were used to stimulate the glans of the penis. In these cases, the brushes pulled in the penis (as they are designed to do with dirt), and mutilated it.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
hahahaha bilbobagginsx well you just got to hope your neighbors don&#39;t open the door on you and the vacuum "eeeeekkkkk" :D

wait a minute was your old/other user name pecker?

if so wow i have been away from here for too long

maverackstud8: I once had sex a vacuum cleaner,but the cleaner was dissatified-so we brioke up.

no,no,not really-I&#39;m joking.

So are you talking about a penis pump or a Hoover ?

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I have fucked a vacuum cleaner several times to great effect&#33; I&#39;ll fuck anything with a hole in it&#33; Car stainless steel exhaust pipes make a great receptacle. All sorts of plumbing material can be used to good benefit.
F

Franky

Expert Member
Media
One great trick with a vacuum cleaner if you are uncut is to attach a pipe that is a little loose over your lubricated cock so that as the air is pulled past you your 4skin vibrates and flaps around your cock head - can bring me off in no time&#33; You uncut guys should try this&#33;
Franky

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
A vacuum cleaner? Thats almost as funny as the guy that got his dick stuck in the pool inlet and had to have EMTs come and extract him at his apartment complex. :eek: :eek:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Franky@Jul 5 2004, 04:18 AM
...as the air is pulled past you your 4skin vibrates and flaps around your cock head - can bring me off in no time&#33;
A friend of mine with a wonderful foreskin does the oposite trick, but with water. He&#39;ll stand in the swimming pool next to the filter outlet (not the suction inlet&#33;), such that the jet of water inflates his foreskin and makes it flap around. Since I&#39;m cut, I can&#39;t vouch for what it feels like, be he sure seems to enjoy it&#33;