Vacuum Effect

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Coyne Toss, Jul 14, 2008.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

The other day I was having sex with my wife: she was riding me and we both were enjoying it.

All of a sudden she stopped and climbed down from me. She told me she felt like a vacuum inside her, and the discomfort was so big she did not want to go on with the sex act.

Any of you had a similar experience?

2. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did, often with my current g.f., but never with a such big discomfort to stop the sex act. Usually, in such cases I go in and out for several times, and then proceed entering only around 1/3 of my cock, for a while.
    I think it comes because of the penis girth (or vagina tightness), but in your case it's obviously the first issue. :biggrin1:
    It also happens if we didn't practice sex for a week or so, and when she is too wet, (so not related to dryness and lube doesn't help in our case)...
    Don't know more, hope someone else might give more exhaustive answer. Perhaps some of our female members would be so kind to tell us more...

3. Load Lichfield

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't it more to do with the air that can get trapped inside??

I assume she wasn't comparing you to a vacuum cleaner hose?!

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Maestro, I think you hit the point. I was abroad for a week, and once I got home we had sex for four times in two days... And she needed much foreplay, like she wasn't used to my size anymore.

5. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly as you said happens to us! But did the vacuum problem appeared during the first intercourse or in the latter stage?

BTW, with 7 " girth as you have (I'm 6 and 1/2, and that's already big difference in those categories), you are a lucky guy when that happened only once with your wife...

I wonder weather the size queens from our beloved site ever experienced this problem?

Draft saved Draft deleted