Vacuum pump and extender combined routine. Pls suggest me 1

brianbrian

Experimental Member
Media
Hi everyone!! I introduce my self ... I'm 28 years old and i'm a sort of vet in penis enlargement...

Well I've started in 2006 with just manual excercises.. (stretching. jelquing) then i've approached vacuum pumping.. and finally this year i've started using x4lab extender..

Well In 2006 i've started PE with a penis with this size 6x 5 inches NBP

Now my penis size is 7x6 NBP.

My routines are always 5 on and 2 off. I never jerk and cum during those five days.

I must admit that my first lenght results came through stretching and jelquing, but it was a really really slow process. Then when i bought my first kaplan vacum pumping kit i got a really quack result.. I gained 0.5 inch in lenght.

The past october i bought this extender and after 4 months i gained other 0.5 in lenght.

Well in this 4 months i used the extender and the pump combined, using the schedule of kaplan for my pumping work out and using the extender two hours at day. ( one hour the morning, one hour the night before sleeping)

Well I've completly invented this routine. The problem is that every month more or less i increase the pressure and the time in the cylinder as the schedule tells and my penis is filled up with a lot of fluids and when i put my extender on, my penis slippages out from it.

I'm really frustrated!!!!!

So for one month, i've stopped pumping and i'm using just the extender increasing the hours of use ( 4 hours at day 2 morning, 1 afternoon and 1 night).
I've less slippages now. But i don't wanna leave my pumping workout for too long, but rather i wanna combine 'em.

I've tried to search a routine that includes vacuum pump and extender tecniques, but i really didn't find something usefull.. It's seems to me there are two threads out there on the web, nothing more, where people tell that they wanna try bouth techniques together and they say: " well i try pumping 15 min with 3 hg... then i put my extender on... and other people tell well i'll pump 30 min wiht 5 hg n then i put my extender on......" Well nothing usefull for me... they r inventing their schedule so...

Is here someone who can help me to define a routine that includes a vacuum pump and an extender combined together.

Is a routine that includes those 2 techniques existing????

Please tell me.

P.s. Well another thing i know is that for vet just like me that have used vacuum pump for a several period submitting his cock to an increasing pressure, can achieve 7 hg while pumping.

This high level will stretch the penis a lot. So.. i'm wondering if there is the way to use my vacuum pump at this level and use the exteder without any slippages.

THX IN ADVACE GUYS!

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It could be that you're just doing too much. Why not try leaving the pump for last- after your PE exercises. Try a good 15 minute session and perhaps maintain the pump with a cock ring for 30-60 minutes. This shouldn't cut into your recovery and should keep your post-PE pumped tissues expanded for a longer period of time, which should aid in more growth.