Vacuum pumping: erection gains

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
For all the vacuum pumpers out there: How much hard, usuable, fluid-drained gains have you made using this method? I'm not interested in how big your bloat inside the pump gets or how long it stays engorged with lymph fluid after you pull it out. Just hard erection gains. Starting stats and present stats would be a great way to state the facts (bone-pressed, properly measured; *not* asking for pics/proof, but it would be cool if you had that.)

D

deleted983382

For all the vacuum pumpers out there: How much hard, usuable, fluid-drained gains have you made using this method? I'm not interested in how big your bloat inside the pump gets or how long it stays engorged with lymph fluid after you pull it out. Just hard erection gains. Starting stats and present stats would be a great way to state the facts (bone-pressed, properly measured; *not* asking for pics/proof, but it would be cool if you had that.)
Before I started pumping I was 7.0 inches bone pressed. On a good day. I started pumping with the bathmate in December of 2015. Today I measure at 8.0 inches bone pressed. And that is non pumped. In the pump I can get up to 21.5 cm. It takes some sort of consistent jelqing, stretching, and pumping regimen that works for your schedule.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
I used the Bathmate consistently - but not obsessively- for about 2 years and I gained about 1/4 inch permanent girth gains and MAYBE about 1/8 inch in permanent length gain—in the head which seems bigger.
I have found Bthmate good for girth — 1/4 inch is bigger than it seems.
But useless in length.

Reactions: blonk