Vagina bleeding during sex

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In recent times two women ive had sex had massive bleeding during sex, in the most recent case it was also like I burst something.

One girl said she had bigger dicks in the past and she didn't bleed so she doesn't understand whats going on. She went to the doc, he said her birth control pills was the reason for the bleeding and changed them. The bleeding reoccurred shortly after the change. I'm starting now to like sex. :mad:

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting now to like sex. :mad:

I hope thats a typo and you mean you are starting to NOT like sex.

I had the same problem too. I dont have a large dick, Im pretty average. My girlfriend did bleed a few times a couple months back. I never tied it up before, but she was on the pill for a couple months to regulate her periods. She never bled with me before, and hasnt done since she stopped the pill.

Well, thats another mystery solved.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hope thats a typo and you mean you are starting to NOT like sex.

I had the same problem too. I dont have a large dick, Im pretty average. My girlfriend did bleed a few times a couple months back. I never tied it up before, but she was on the pill for a couple months to regulate her periods. She never bled with me before, and hasnt done since she stopped the pill.

Well, thats another mystery solved.
yes it was a big typo. not not not not. I hate going to the wash room with a huge amount of blood all over the condom.

I dont get this.