Vagina elasticity

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by amadordelsexo, Mar 31, 2008.

1. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a curiosity , because I have allway heard about women's vagina elasticity , even that it's lenght flaccid is between 14 and 10 centimeters , for not say around 10 cms.
    The question is when vagina is dry and introduce penis , well !! vagina elasticity start form the first centimeter .
    But when vagina is very wet or lubricated , a regular penis till 18 cms , well !! may go into as water fall from the sky .
    But bigger penis than 18 , think must push against the uterin neck for the elasticity ?? .
    As a globe when you introduce an wood stick inside , it go easy but if it is bigger in lenght than globe regular or flaccid lenght it push as a point against the botton wall of the globe , if wall aren't enoughf strong broke them .
    All those explanation induce to problem with cancer in te uterine neck , when abuse of penis lenght is done , and with out dude in girlrs start their sex relation around 14 years old and less

2. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seem nobody know about vagina size , well !! is the penis the only one go inside , but may be those who have long penis , could feel when it aproach to the botton I mean the utero neck or such like , specialy when all is well lubricated .
    I'm asking it , because I have small penis and only know about the vagina entrance area and the exterior area( THE VULVA ) , nothing in deepness , but seem everybody here have same experiencie , I mean just only outside experiencie

3. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking about - but yes, the vagina is flexible.

4. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    I dated a woman that had three children and she was still very snug. I think a healthy lifestyle and good living does wonders for the human body

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice