Vagina elasticity

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by amadordelsexo, Mar 31, 2008.

1. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a curiosity , because I have allway heard about women's vagina elasticity , even that it's lenght flaccid is between 14 and 10 centimeters , for not say around 10 cms.
    The question is when vagina is dry and introduce penis , well !! vagina elasticity start form the first centimeter .
    But when vagina is very wet or lubricated , a regular penis till 18 cms , well !! may go into as water fall from the sky .
    But bigger penis than 18 , think must push against the uterin neck for the elasticity ?? .
    As a globe when you introduce an wood stick inside , it go easy but if it is bigger in lenght than globe regular or flaccid lenght it push as a point against the botton wall of the globe , if wall aren't enoughf strong broke them .
    All those explanation induce to problem with cancer in te uterine neck , when abuse of penis lenght is done , and with out dude in girlrs start their sex relation around 14 years old and less

2. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seem nobody know about vagina size , well !! is the penis the only one go inside , but may be those who have long penis , could feel when it aproach to the botton I mean the utero neck or such like , specialy when all is well lubricated .
    I'm asking it , because I have small penis and only know about the vagina entrance area and the exterior area( THE VULVA ) , nothing in deepness , but seem everybody here have same experiencie , I mean just only outside experiencie

3. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking about - but yes, the vagina is flexible.

4. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    I dated a woman that had three children and she was still very snug. I think a healthy lifestyle and good living does wonders for the human body

Draft saved Draft deleted