vagina feels like?

D

deleted15807

Put your finger Inside your cheek. Feels exactly like that

Well your finger isn't rich in nerve endings like your dick. You want someone to rub your dick not your finger typically.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever put your fingers inside a bulldogs mouth?

Ever put your fingers inside a bulldogs mouth...ON WEED???

th

Reactions: 6inchcock

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never had sex with woman or man so I don't know how does it feel like to be inside someone else..how does it feel like to be inside a vagina? :biggrin1:

Very stimulating...and that's an understatement.

The first time around, I barebacked it with my GF, and unloaded pretty much right after I started thrusting. I'll never forget it...WOW!!!

:biggrin1:

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dat avatar and talking about vaginas :D

Why i never...ok i have and loved it. :cool:

Jokes aside, (this coming from a perv like me) that was not the intended purpose. Just don't ever try that on a woman. You might get choked out with some delicious thigh action.

Vagina feels like a cunt to me. I've never fucking tasted apple pie or a bloody snowstorm yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

needy10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time I went in I can only say that I just simply couldn't believe how good it felt (even though I'd been prepared for it to feel good, obviously). Sometimes still it's hard to believe that anything can feel so fantastic - the warmth, the wetness, the softness, the whole idea of having my cock surrounded like that, and at the same time the feeling of being drawn in further. If she knows how and when to squeeze/massage, then it can be truly mind-blowing.

Literally every word is true

I've never had sex with woman or man so I don't know how does it feel like to be inside someone else..how does it feel like to be inside a vagina? :biggrin1:
There are few feelings in life that are indescribable, but the feeling of being inside a woman's vagina describes description. Warm and wet and soft and tight. And if you truly happen to love the woman, sharing yourself with her in this way is simply sublime.

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
does it really smell like fish?

Ehhh, chicks have a distinctive aroma, but if she's relatively clean, it's not noticeable... not much different than wet flesh. But the taste and feel are nothing short of fucking incredible, Bro. If you're questioning at all... enter a woman rawdawgg man, and trust me, you'll get your answer. ;]

Keep us updated on your journey, dude!

Reactions: dallas_dad65