vagina feels like?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always said that if I had to fuck using condoms I probably wouldn't fuck. It's like fucking with a coat on your cock.
If I had that philosophy, I never would have lost my virginity! The first time I was sexual with a woman, she had been giving me a blow job, and said "If only ..." I replied "I have condoms", she smiled, and the rest is history! :D

I was always adamant that to go bareback, we had to be in a mutually monogamous relationship where she was on reliable birth control, and we were both disease free. Anything other than that was being too risky for me. In that first long relationship, did we 'cheat' and go bareback? Yes, sometimes we would start fucking that way, but I always, and I mean always, put on a condom if there was no other birth control in place. I tried at least a dozen different condoms over time and found some that stretched enough to not choke me (there were no large condoms at the time) and were also thin enough that it did not feel like I was wearing an overcoat. Using lube also helped the situation out tremendously.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I had that philosophy, I never would have lost my virginity! The first time I was sexual with a woman, she had been giving me a blow job, and said "If only ..." I replied "I have condoms", she smiled, and the rest is history! :D

I was always adamant that to go bareback, we had to be in a mutually monogamous relationship where she was on reliable birth control, and we were both disease free. Anything other than that was being too risky for me. In that first long relationship, did we 'cheat' and go bareback? Yes, sometimes we would start fucking that way, but I always, and I mean always, put on a condom if there was no other birth control in place. I tried at least a dozen different condoms over time and found some that stretched enough to not choke me (there were no large condoms at the time) and were also thin enough that it did not feel like I was wearing an overcoat. Using lube also helped the situation out tremendously.

would you mind to name some of the real thin condoms that you think doesn't feel like a raincoat. Every condom I have ever used felt like a raincoat. I would almost rather not fuck as to use a condom. I hate condom because they feel like raincoats and I can't see, to feel things like I can if I don't use a condom. I love to just be able to slide my cock in that pussy and feel that heavenly feeling and give he the fuck of her life. I would rather eat pussy that food when I am hungry. That's how much I love to fuck and eat pussy.

dns70

Experimental Member
Media
To the OP I would answer it as follows...

it feels like something so good that a man's ENTIRE adult life suddenly dedicates itself unconsciously and unknowingly strictly to the pursuit of getting as much of it as possble.

So, if there's anything else in this world that has made you do that, then that thing is how being inside a vagina feels.

If nothing else has made you feel that way, then it's because NOTHING else in the world feels like pussy.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the OP I would answer it as follows...

it feels like something so good that a man's ENTIRE adult life suddenly dedicates itself unconsciously and unknowingly strictly to the pursuit of getting as much of it as possble.

So, if there's anything else in this world that has made you do that, then that thing is how being inside a vagina feels.

If nothing else has made you feel that way, then it's because NOTHING else in the world feels like pussy.
I'd second this.

Reactions: sangheili90

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
would you mind to name some of the real thin condoms that you think doesn't feel like a raincoat. Every condom I have ever used felt like a raincoat. I would almost rather not fuck as to use a condom. I hate condom because they feel like raincoats and I can't see, to feel things like I can if I don't use a condom. I love to just be able to slide my cock in that pussy and feel that heavenly feeling and give he the fuck of her life. I would rather eat pussy that food when I am hungry. That's how much I love to fuck and eat pussy.

Skyns, I think they're called. Best in terms of sensatuon

wet one hand with warm water, then add moisturizer.
Make a fist with that hand, then stick a finger between the curled fingers. That simulation is fairly close for a woman.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had sex with woman or man so I don't know how does it feel like to be inside someone else..how does it feel like to be inside a vagina? :biggrin1:

If a woman likes anal penetration, I have no problem jamming toys, my fingers, or my tongue up there, but I prefer not to put my dick in there. Sometimes, I have trouble maintaining an erection in there.

Does that answer your question?

Pussy juice feels fucking magical against my penis. You can smear pussy juice on just about any body part and my penis will feel amazing rubbing against it, at least until it dries out (which it does quickly on contact with the air). Inside the pussy, you don't have to worry about air drying it up, and the vaginal walls keeps producing more. Vaginas are also warmer than assholes. There is a difference in texture between vaginas and buttholes, but I can't quite describe the difference in words except to say that I prefer vaginas. Also, I'm pretty sure there is one more set of muscles in the vagina that can grab you that assholes don't have.

I'm convinced that straight men who like sticking their dicks in women's assholes do it for the psychological effects (e.g. "it feels so dirty/forbidden/etc") more than anything else. The only other upside I can think of to assholes is that the anal sphincter is generally tighter than the vaginal sphincter.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats really not true of all pussy.
Pussy smells feels and taste lovely.

Agreed!

The idea that pussies smell or taste bad is one of those ugly cultural assumptions society uses to make women more neurotic and self conscious. Certain infections can smell awful (and some of the things women do to clean their pussies in response to society telling them they smell bad down there can increase the chances of infection... never use soap in there), but as long as it's infection-free I love the smell.

It tastes even better than it smells. Vaginal secretions are mildly acidic as part of the immune-system strategy, about as acidic as a glass of wine, so it has a nice tang to it.

On top of all that, pussy juice is physical evidence that your partner is feeling good, and that is an incredible aphrodisiac.

needy10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I continued fucking my wife for 4-5 days after our honeymoon.
Then she was taken to her father's home for 3-4 days as per our cultural method.
But when she returned and that night we had sex, it was life's really memorable experience with pussy.
The perfect hole, slight resistance from inside (which was giving me feel that my cock is really going inside something).
Everything was what exactly needed (Which was unknown and can't be explained).
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: lapdog2001

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I continued fucking my wife for 4-5 days after our honeymoon.
Then she was taken to her father's home for 3-4 days as per our cultural method.
But when she returned and that night we had sex, it was life's really memorable experience with pussy.
The perfect hole, slight resistance from inside (which was giving me feel that my cock is really going inside something).
Everything was what exactly needed (Which was unknown and can't be explained).
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have said many many times that God greatest gift to humanity was the gift of sex. There is nothing like having a cock in a pussy and having a pussy wrapped around a cock. Together they make beautiful music. I believe that God made male and female to fuck for a reason. It is amazing what a good fuck does for the human body. It relieves every ounce of stress in the human body. The after glow is fucking amazing. My wife and I love to fuck each other. She loves my cock and I love her pussy. Enjoy.

Reactions: adam4 and Frankgr

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It feels like nothing you've ever experienced before. I'm uncut so I like to pull all my foreskin forward right before I enter my girl. The moment I enter and my skin starts to roll back slowly feels like a thousand tiny tickles are being spread through my body. It makes me want to cum right away but I hold it so I can enjoy pumping her in and out. Like the guy above me said, it feels like heaven. It feels like this is what my penis was meant to do and where it was meant to be, inside a pussy. It just fits perfectly and I love how it feels. Selfishly, I don't even care if she's enjoying it because I know my cock and I are. Full disclosure, of course I care and always make her cum too. haha.