Vagina issues with wife

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a few questions. My wife has had some issues the last few weeks with her vagina. First she may have had a yeast infection. Not sure if it was or wasn't. It started off with the area below her urethra getting very sensitive, swollen, sore, and red. She took stuff for a yeast infection and that has pretty much gone away. The area is not red anymore but still a bit swollen.

Second bit is that she has noticed a "full" sensation in her vagina when she bears down to go to the bathroom. She did some research and thinks she may have rectocele. Her rectum does push through her pelvic floor when bearing down. I'm sure this is from having 3 children. And the first child the dr. thought it was neccesary to cut her from her vagina to her rectum with a scissors! Because he was too busy watching a basketball game and not stretching her like he was suppose to!! bastard..

Anyways. Have any of you women had this issue before? We are thinking about buying a kegelmaster and working her kegel muscles. The only other option would be surgery. And she said absolutely not. She watched an opperation online and she said it's not good!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a girlfriend suffering from rectocele and the only option to fix it was surgery...I googled it on Youtube, and your wife is right the surgery looks horrific. My girlfriend tried Kegels and it didn't work for her at all.
My suggestion is to visit a gynecological surgeon, usually they have some great results. I hope she feels better.

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ok. Sorry I didn't get back right away with her results from the dr. Been really busy lately.

Dr. examined her and said the redness and inflamation below her urethra was probably caused by her soap. She just switched to something different. Plus the yeast infection.

The rectocele... Well the dr. didn't say much about it. She told her that surgery was the last thing to do. But she said kegels will help out. So maybe we will get the kegelmaster and see. Can't hurt anything I guess.

They also drew blood to check her hormones. See if her testosterone is low, causing her lowered sex drive. We will see.