Vagina Jealousy

VeryHung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This topic is as intelligent as the one about having penis sizes made public. Turn to that topic, so that you can see my opinion.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No envy at all.

I understand the penis envy; no periods, cumming from penetration for almost 100%, and yes we squirt for almost 100% while cumming, when we're aroused it's almost for 100% visible, and we don't need to lower the pants for a piss, and no anxiety to be pregnant, etc...

Only a small percentage of woman is multi-orgasmic, but also a small percentage receives never an orgasm. (neither from masturbation, oral or penetration)
Then how many woman receive an orgasm from penetration alone? 50%? Maybe 60%?

So they may have a longer orgasm of a few seconds more for all the disadvantages.
If I could hold my penis and as supplement a vagina, the answer will be : hell no!

D

deleted136887

I'm always curious what brings a two year dead thread back to life. Thread Zombies?
Ditto.
How does that happen? The curse of the undead.
Plus the OP is not even alive[as on this site] anymore.
:cool:

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Couldn't you just imagine if men could get pregnant?
They'd be having childbirth jerks to see who could give birth the fastest or whose water would break with the biggest splash.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only envy that woman are more ready for fucking. For anal, you need to clean ahead of time and with a vagina, as it's made for penetration, it's more "at the ready" so to speak. Perhaps not during periods but I'm really out of my league now!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only envy that woman are more ready for fucking. For anal, you need to clean ahead of time and with a vagina, as it's made for penetration, it's more "at the ready" so to speak. Perhaps not during periods but I'm really out of my league now!

Eh, you bet your bippy I clean my vagina before I have sex, same as clean my ass before anal.

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't envy a vagina one damn bit. To me, they're hideous. People like to talk about how sensitive women are, but a little known area of study is the male areas of sensitivity. The male G-spot, the prostate, is an extremely sensitive area and can deliver pleasure unlike anything most people can understand. There's just so much to men that most men don't know; it's a shame.

D

deleted136887

I don't envy a vagina one damn bit. To me, they're hideous. People like to talk about how sensitive women are, but a little known area of study is the male areas of sensitivity. The male G-spot, the prostate, is an extremely sensitive area and can deliver pleasure unlike anything most people can understand. There's just so much to men that most men don't know; it's a shame.

You are entitled to your opinion .
I have seen and worshipped some truly stunning vaginas[hate that word]. Pussies. Lovely.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Rude.