Vagina Jealousy

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You like to spread vitriol. I hate asparagus, but I'm certainly not going to go into a post about asparagus just to say how much I hate it.

Someone has a strong opinion that doesn't agree with you and it's automatically hate? :rolleyes:

Anyway, this thread is about the theory of vagina jealousy, so I chimed in with my opinion. Now, if you'd like to limit free speech..

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure about jealousy, but it does seem nice to be able to pleasure oneself a little more easily perhaps and more discreetly at least. Beyond that, I do adore them. I think they're beautiful, love how they can make a woman feel (and me), and the fact they both give pleasure to both partners and are the portal to new life. I'm waxing poetic here without poetic talent to draw on, so will leave it there!

It's the continuing debate. Women so often complain about the penis, about men always wanting to show it and put it in them, yet they envy the penis for the everyday act of peeing how its much easier and quicker it is for men.
Personally I wish I could orgasm as strongly as my wife does and sometimes two or more, also when two women get together they can have more fun as they are not limited by their things collapsing then losing interest.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the continuing debate. Women so often complain about the penis, about men always wanting to show it and put it in them, yet they envy the penis for the everyday act of peeing how its much easier and quicker it is for men.
Personally I wish I could orgasm as strongly as my wife does and sometimes two or more, also when two women get together they can have more fun as they are not limited by their things collapsing then losing interest.

Um, I've yet to meet a woman who envies a penis because it's quicker and easier to pee. Da fuq?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not trying to be mean, but I have never wished I were a woman, nor had a vagina. I LOVE being a man.

The only thing I may be jealous of is women can use their vaginas to get almost anything they want. That's about it.

I wish my vagina allowed me to get anything I want! I can honestly say I've never used sex to get anything from anyone. Maybe I could have, but I've always been more highly sexed than my partners, so I couldn't hold out (and never wanted to) and its just not in my personality. I'm a pretty straight forward person.

I love being a woman though. No penis envy here. Ease of peeing? Maybe, but I can't imagine having all that stuff just hanging on the outside of my body. :eek: I like all that stuff hanging on the outside of a man's body! :naughty:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish my vagina allowed me to get anything I want! I can honestly say I've never used sex to get anything from anyone. Maybe I could have, but I've always been more highly sexed than my partners, so I couldn't hold out (and never wanted to) and its just not in my personality. I'm a pretty straight forward person.

I love being a woman though. No penis envy here. Ease of peeing? Maybe, but I can't imagine having all that stuff just hanging on the outside of my body. :eek: I like all that stuff hanging on the outside of a man's body! :naughty:

I agree with you. I've also never used my rack to get me anything. I doubt the men of that opinion would believe this or not, but it makes me uncomfortable to take things from men I'm not interested. I will always say 'No thank you' in lieu of using someone to get something free.