Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm seeing this term pop up a lot lately, and I'm a little confused about it. :tongue:

I'm no sex novice, but I can't really say I've seen a 'noticeable size difference' in the vagina's of any of the women I've slept with. They have all been mid 20s or younger and none of them had a child yet if that even matters.

My personal experience is that most girl's can take all but the last inch or two (a rare few even less) of me before it becomes too painful, but I never really attributed that to a difference in vagina size.

Anyone have more info or insight about this? :smile:

EDIT:

Since it was asked for reference I'm 8x6, about .5 larger on both length and girth during actually sex / really turned on. :wink:

Last edited:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is definitely a difference in size between different women's vaginas. My guess has been that like penis size, it falls along a bell curve. So, there are lots of women with average sized vaginas, but only a few with very small or very large vaginas.

I, personally, have a somewhat short vagina since I can only accommodate about 7 inches of length. From what I have read here on LPSG and anecdotal evidence from guys I know, most women can take a bit more than that.

There definitely is an inner "end" to the vagina -- although this changes somewhat with the woman's arousal and the "tenting" effect, it still has a point beyond which nothing can penetrate. This is the fornix, or the end of the vagina (past, but not through, the cervix).

It is evident that this "end" occurs at different lengths in different women. Hope this makes sense.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is definitely a difference in size between different women's vaginas. My guess has been that like penis size, it falls along a bell curve. So, there are lots of women with average sized vaginas, but only a few with very small or very large vaginas.

I, personally, have a somewhat short vagina since I can only accommodate about 7 inches of length. From what I have read here on LPSG and anecdotal evidence from guys I know, most women can take a bit more than that.

There definitely is an inner "end" to the vagina -- although this changes somewhat with the woman's arousal and the "tenting" effect, it still has a point beyond which nothing can penetrate. This is the fornix, or the end of the vagina (past, but not through, the cervix).

It is evident that this "end" occurs at different lengths in different women. Hope this makes sense.

Would you say that's accomodating a maximum of 7 inches (i.e. fully aroused) or on any normal day 7 but maybe more?

Also, I think I know what you mean by the tenting effect because I have 'felt it inside' before around the end and cervix. That's what I mean when I say they could not accomodate the last inch or two because I was definitely hitting into that tent and her cervix.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Would you say that's accomodating a maximum of 7 inches (i.e. fully aroused) or on any normal day 7 but maybe more?

Maximum 7 inches, fully aroused. Short vagina.

Also, I think I know what you mean by the tenting effect because I have 'felt it inside' before around the end and cervix. That's what I mean when I say they could not accomodate the last inch or two because I was definitely hitting into that tent and her cervix.

Yup. When that happens, that's pretty much all she can take.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still trying to figure out my vagina size. I'm short-waisted, but deep, with wide hips, and I think that translates into large (not huge). I was able to take all of my ex's thick 9" but it filled me up entirely - stretched me, and he hit the end/cervix to do it. Felt him for several hours after he was out (loved that), but don't think I could take a whole 10", even now......

Oh, I have had 4 children, one of them a 9+ pounder, but I took the 9" as a virgin before children and don't think having children has increased my capacity even an inch.

Last edited:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maximum 7 inches, fully aroused. Short vagina.
Actually that's typical. 7~8" with little variation is about the maximum, and while that last inch might seem like a mountain it actually is the stopping point for most persons. 9+" accommodation is rarely done with ease.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm seeing this term pop up a lot lately, and I'm a little confused about it. :tongue:

I'm no sex novice, but I can't really say I've seen a 'noticeable size difference' in the vagina's of any of the women I've slept with. They have all been mid 20s or younger and none of them had a child yet if that even matters.

My personal experience is that most girl's can take all but the last inch or two (a rare few even less) of me before it becomes too painful, but I never really attributed that to a difference in vagina size.

EDIT:

Since it was asked for reference I'm 8x6, about .5 larger on both length and girth during actually sex / really turned on. :wink:

I can't speak directly on the length part, since I don't have as much as you. From a girth (6") standpoint though, I can't say I've felt a real noticeable difference either though. I haven't heard much, and believe me I listen whenever women or men speak on it, that would make me think your experiences are that uncommon though. I mean clearly this site proves a lot of women want or can comfortably take more, but generally, 7 is about the most I hear most women say they can comfortably take. Well I'm starting to hear more and more say they can take more, but for years your experience seemed way common to what I generally heard.

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

EDIT:

Why are you asking women about this?
They will all say that all vaginas are small and supertight and that a vagina can NEVER be too big or too loose. It's only the mans cock that can be too small.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They will all say that all vaginas are small and supertight and that a vagina can NEVER be too big or too loose. It's only the mans cock that can be too small.

It's actually a technically correct statement. The rarity of the loose vagina is mythological considering their make-up.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

All men have small cocks and thats a serious issue for all vaginas around the world.

D

deleted356736

There is a difference in size, obviously, but it does seem to be a bell-curve. With about 100-150 partners, most women are average, some are tighter. Asian women are generally tight to average, but generally tighter than other women. I think for a man who's got more girth, looseness may not actually be experienced as such, just degrees of tightness.

For me, wetness rather than tightness changes things. Too wet with some women and you have to use your imagination, but the same woman and not so wet is just perfect.

Reactions: Happy7x5

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

IIRC, kamasutra contemplates different sizes of organs and suggests that they match for compatibility the only thing that I have never understood is how the match was determined in those days or even today.

Kamasutra | Sexual Compatibility | Temperaments | Sexual Facts

Confirms this and it is at least from India :wink:

Hopefully there are enough doe(s) to go around. :biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 7.25" x 6.25", my length doensn't seem to be a problem. I have slept with about 50 women, and a couple wished I was longer. a couple wished I was thicker, a couple wished I was smaller, and the majority were glad with what I got.

personally, from my viewpoint, I had a few gals that were very tight and I was afraid of hurting. one of those I dated for a few months and her puss got used to my cock, and after we broke up, she said I ruined her, because she expected her future lovers to be sizeable. I had a few "loose" gals that I made happy, but were not that satisfying to me, except one. she would always be real juicy and wet, and feel loose, then before she would cum, she would clamp on my cock so hard and cum like crazy. I never had a lady before or after her like her. she told me the first time she had had bigger cock than mine, but she liked the way I moved mine. we got to be a real fucking machine. we met every other weekend, she was engaged to be married, and was ready to leave him. she fell in love with me which I wasn't ready for and I wasn't sure if I loved her, and I slowly grew uncomfortable knowing she was engaged. it got messy, and we ended it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can only go by what a man says, and if a man says I'm tight then I'm tight. I have, of course asked guys I've been with if I'm tighter than other partners they've had (not THE tightest, but tighter) and most have said yes, so there must be some variable.
As far as women being "loose" because of childbirth or multiple partners I say bullshit. I think the vagina is about what it is when you reach adulthood and just like some girls have bigger boobs, some vaginas are bigger than others but it's not like a huge gaping hole.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a difference in size, obviously, but it does seem to be a bell-curve. With about 100-150 partners, most women are average, some are tighter. Asian women are generally tight to average, but generally tighter than other women. I think for a man who's got more girth, looseness may not actually be experienced as such, just degrees of tightness.

For me, wetness rather than tightness changes things. Too wet with some women and you have to use your imagination, but the same woman and not so wet is just perfect.

I think I can literally agree with everything you said. Unless they are generally tighter like most Asian women I've been with, the differences, while there, aren't really that much different.

I'll have to agree with the wetness thing too, unfortunately. There have been a few exceptions, but too wet and loose, has and can make me lose interest. Some tugging is definitely generally better than none. Again there have been exceptions. I don't have any kids, but I was lucky enough to have sex with pregnant women twice in my life. Wasn't much snug about either one of them, but one provided the best sex I'm sure I've ever had.