Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've experienced a wide variety of vagina size, both aroused and baseline, In both tightness and length. "Loose" women with shallow vaginas, "tight" with deep and everything in between. One of the things I always wonder about a woman in general haha.
I started another thread asking about this but I'm sure women are just in the dark about their size as most men are. Anatomically the vagina is not a hell of let different to a cock so the outliers would be the same - the upper and lower 5%. If these people think they are normal, then it can lead to a lot of grief. My wife didn't know she was big till I found these forums...because neither did I. And this realisation has had a real positive impact because she just thought sex didn't do it for her.

DicksOfHazard

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For sure, vagina lengths and widths definitely vary from shallow, tight, deep, wide in any combination you can imagine. And her body size has little correlation to her vagina length or width.
There were a couple that were just too tight. Even with an hour of foreplay including an orgasm and liberal use of lube my dick wouldn't fit. Some were so shallow that only a few inches fit in.
On the other extreme, there were some that with little foreplay and some lube their vagina could take my big dick (humble brag) very easily. Some were size queens but others weren't. They just naturally had large vaginas.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could push my four fingers into my first girlfriend's pussy without much foreplay at all. I thought that was normal. Turns out, most girls only want one, maybe two, fingers in there, and that's after foreplay. If that is a guage of pussy size, there is definitely variation.
I had one like that too......her pussy was sooo big, i could easily put all four fingers in her.....and still have room. She had never had a child, so it wasnt a birth issue that hadn't been repaired. I have to say, that of all the women I've had, hers was the least pleasurable, due to the lack of friction.. I'm on the big side of normal, and even then, I wasn't hitting the sides very often. she was just BIG....short girl BIG hole. Plus, she had hygiene issues as well, so I wasn't going down on that thing.

Reactions: Evenflow618
D

deleted814719

As to the OP's question, it is only natural that women's vaginas do vary in size, depth, etc. just as there are differences in people's height, arm length, foot size, hair color, dick size, etc. If you've ever been in a delivery room and watched your wife/GF give birth through her vagina, you know that there is a lot of stretch there regardless of how small or large she is naturally.

Reactions: Evenflow618