Vagina size

D_Douchburne_Dickitchy

Account Disabled
Media
I'm assuming you primarily mean in depth, since width is an obvious variation.

Well, average is meant to be six inches, but my girlfriend can easily take around eight or nine inches of my cock, so I'm going to go ahead and say it varies! Haha. Now, whether or not there are any women who could reach a foot long vagina, I'm not so sure, nor am I certain of whether there are significantly shorter vaginas, but depth can be greater for a woman.

Interestingly enough, my girlfriend said her vagina expanded to only six inches, but I've noticed that it lengthens to accommodate more of my manhood. It's situational, I'd say.

Reactions: mib348

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes - Absolutely!
There have been many enjoyable sex sessions with girls who are tiny down below.... Finding the perfect fit isn't as easy as it might seem.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes - Absolutely!
There have been many enjoyable sex sessions with girls who are tiny down below.... Finding the perfect fit isn't as easy as it might seem.

Do you prefer a perfect fit, or a girl who is tiny but can accomodate then

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
They vary a lot but I think, like cock size, it's completely genentic. Nothing to do with the size of the cock that's fucking it, age or childbirth.

I'm not long enough for that to talk about depth differences. I've kind of bottomed out in pelvis to pelvis grinding in smaller (as in shorter) women but how much spare length there is in the deeper ones is a mystery to me :)

The tightest I ever experienced was on a woman who had a kid.

My ex wife was back to the same size a few months after our first child, we also had sex a few times last year (long story) and she hasn't changed much in size in 20 years. Not as wet now though...

I've also known them big enough to get my hand in. One girl who enjoyed fisting was very proud of her pelvic floor muscle. fucking her relaxed pussy I couldn't get close to cumming but when she squeezed she could grip tighter than the tightest, and she could squeeze for ages. It wasn't quite like a tight pussy, more like a tight fist just around the base of my cock. Sometimes we'd stop moving and hold that position and my cock would just get harder and harder, i'd feel the tip squeezing further into her soft cavernous depths. Best pussy ever despite being one of the biggest.

Reactions: Evenflow618

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you prefer a perfect fit, or a girl who is tiny but can accommodate then

The Perfect fit is what I'm after.... Deep enough to take me all in when shes fully aroused. Be able to really ENJOY some girth and not be in any sort of discomfort.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was a little tight when I had sex with her for the first time. But over time her she has gotten either bigger or we have adjusted to each other. I have no problem of sliding in now. We always have foreplay so that she is lubricated for me.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there are differences in vaginas. One is in length (or depth, or whatever you want to call it).

Tightness is harder to compare. For one thing, a wetter one can feel less tight than it would if it were drier. Also, vaginas stretch to accommodate what's in them, and some women are very adept at tightening (or squeezing). But undoubtedly some are tighter than others.

The good thing is that I've never been in one that didn't feel good (to me), although they do feel different.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, most have been an 'easy fit' and I have been able to go balls deep no problem. But I remember one girl being a very tight fit, and another, who had had 3 kids, was cavernous and I could fist her with ease - she liked that ;o)

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you believe there is as much variation in vaginal size as there is in penis size? I thought i heard that before, but is it true? What does your own personal experience tell you? I'm just curious, since I'm gay, and don't have much firsthand knowledge, obviously.

There's a variation, some women can take more than others, i've had a wide range of pussy over the years and some women ive been with ranged from; not been able to take anything to a practical mare pussy that could take a bat without bating an eyelid.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As in all other body parts, there is great variation between the size and shape of vaginas. Why wouldn't there be? Of course, there are maximums and minimums...but just like ears (and penises), everybody's a little different.

The more interesting thing to note is that, because of such variety, there really is the opportunity to find the "best" fit for you. As I've gotten older and more experienced, I see that a women's size and shape really matters (at least to me). I've found some exquisite vaginas in my life, but I am still in search of the "perfect" match for my penis. I don't know what that is, but I know it's out there!

D_Ebesneezer_Spooge

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, definitely in this case I'm not sure if age plays a factor. 3 other girls (all around my age) I had been with had been tight, but when I was 20 I had sex with this beautiful older Russian lady. She was 42 & my dick (5.3x5.8) felt like it was swimming in her pussy.

blarg999

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course there's variation. The best sex I had was with a girl who was deep enough for me to be able to barely hit bottom all the way in, and the worst sex was with a girl that was too narrow to comfortably fit any of me in at all. Most of the time it shouldn't matter, but that one time... ow.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, they are all unique and discovering is one of the best parts of a new relationship. I have been surprised there is no correlation whatsoever between body size / build and vagina size. I have grown to love tight and loose, although enjoy the challenge of loose. It is also a nice surprise to find a younger woman (20's) who isn't shaved bald. Vaginal depth has been a problem with a few ex's, but we worked around that with different positions.

Piston

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think so. I mean, I don't have a ton of past partners, but the ones I have had were enough to convince me about just how much vaginas can vary between women.

Leroy56

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They vary a great deal, and like others said, there is no good way to tell from the outside.

I do disagree with some others here who say that childbirth and their experience has nothing to do with it. There are exceptions, but they are not the norm in my experience. I've certainly experienced girls who had thicker, but not as long as me. It's an interesting feeling as the last inch or so becomes very tight for me.

Oddly enough, I've "struggled" with probably as many who were larger, or "looser", as I have with the small and super-tight pussies.

Last edited: