Vagina Size

cowboy76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer large/loose vaginas and was wondering if anyone out there agrees with me (men or women).

I used to have a tall slim GF that had a large vagina. She used to apologize for being so "big" down there. I'd tell her I loved to "wallow" around in it which was true.

I'm pretty girthy with my cock head being 7" and it's usually somewhat of an effort to penetrate but with this girl it would go right in without a problem. Another nice thing was that I could seem to last forever, because of reduced friction, and was able to give her multiples before coming. She was large! There was no way my 7" was going to bottom out and I think there was still more room width wise. Out of curiosity I wish I would have tried with a dildo to see how deep she was.

Everyone talks about "tight" women being preferable but I would think that most of the guys on this site, being overly endowed, were prefer a little more room. And ladies wouldn't you like to be a little bigger to be able to accomodate?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love-it said:
My wife and I both wish her pussy was bigger, we wouldn't have had the "too tight pussy syndrome" for the last 32 years.

Does this disprove the commonly held opinion that vaginas adjust to fit any size?

girly24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a small pussy
If am tight..dunno..Averege i think
But its looks small
With a little stretching anything is possible:biggrin1:

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
My experience is that it's rarely a problem if the pussy is well lubricated. I have fucked looser pussies and they are good to explore with a big dick but I must say I prefer something a bit tighter which fits with my preference for petite women. However I'm 'only' 5.5" girth so if I was 7" I think that might have been more difficult.

SiamGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
girly24 said:
I have a small pussy
If am tight..dunno..Averege i think
But its looks small
With a little stretching anything is possible:biggrin1:

You could test it with your toys or measure your favourite sized one and tell us :biggrin1:

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
loose is nicer because its less of a hassle to get in. you can actually just throw it in for a quickie, whereas tight ones need more foreplay and relaxation. but man, once you get in a tight one, theres nothing like it. i dated a tight one in HS and she was like, one finger tight, couldnt get two in hardly. it took like 2 months of trying before i could actually have sex, but once we could, we did a lot. granted, she got looser after a year of it, but she was still tighter than just about any girl ive ever had. point being, she didnt ever stretch and become a loose one, she stayed tight, and lord knows i love a tight one.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I love a wide sloppy pussy (relaxed, inebriated, tented?) it is so easy to have sex and none of the ridiculous comedy of trying to get it in (7.5 inch girth) and also risking blowing the whole deal. A girl wincing and grimacing while I try to stuff my fat cock which gets softer every second this farce drags on. My last ex was very impatient so I will vote for the larger more relaxed vagina any day!

JD81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gillette said:
You just like the queefing.

Two thumbs up for queefing, am i the only one here that loves when a vagina makes that sound?? Oh and yeah im a big fan of big loose pussies, I'm uncut, so the less friction the better!

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a hard time with some of the bigger guys with my vagina, but after a bit with my ex-boyfriend, I loosened up. It still is tight for any guy 7 or over, but I can take it all.